legs get longer?

nothingnoone

Mar 21, 2007
I have a friend that raises his seat when he cycles, and it seems the length of his legs has increased. He's like an inch or more taller (hes over 20 so it isnt natural growth). Is it because cycling with the seat raised stretches your legs? and repeated force makes the body grow to adapt to the force?

i've heard of baseball pitchers having throwing arms that are an inch longer than their other arm, and i've heard the same is true with those that repeatedly kick a lot like kickboxers or something. Is a similar sorta thing giong on here?

nothingnoone said:
I have a friend that raises his seat when he cycles, and it seems the length of his legs has increased. He's like an inch or more taller (hes over 20 so it isnt natural growth). Is it because cycling with the seat raised stretches your legs? and repeated force makes the body grow to adapt to the force?

i've heard of baseball pitchers having throwing arms that are an inch longer than their other arm, and i've heard the same is true with those that repeatedly kick a lot like kickboxers or something. Is a similar sorta thing giong on here?
its probably because he lost weight... if the size of your rear end gets smaller then you need to raise the seat to get the correct height.