leige B Leige

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Martyn Bolt, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Martyn Bolt

    Martyn Bolt Guest

    Did anyone tape the 1 hr highlights shown this morning on Eurosport???

    Tags:

  2. Dreamlx10

    Dreamlx10 Guest

    "Martyn Bolt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did anyone tape the 1 hr highlights shown this morning on Eurosport???

    I taped the 1hr 30mins showing on Monday morning it started at 00:45. Is that the one you mean ?

    Graham

  3. In article <[email protected]>, Martyn Bolt
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Did anyone tape the 1 hr highlights shown this morning on Eurosport???

    yes but the tape cut out 10 mins before the end, grrrrrrr

    becka

  4. Russell

    Russell Guest

    news:u4zra.169$J04[email protected]...
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Did anyone tape the 1 hr highlights shown this morning on Eurosport???
    >
    > yes but the tape cut out 10 mins before the end, grrrrrrr
    >
    > becka

    Pity, it was v.good, especially the last 10 mins! Tyler Hamilton really couldn't believe he was
    going to win. He just kept looking back, sure that someone must be there about to pass him but there
    wasn't anyone. Bootgart?? looked like he was going to win but went too soon. Armstrong looked very
    good on the climbs & with better timing probably could have won. Ullrich looked menacing & wasn't
    very far off the leaders even after all the nasty climbs.

    Russell

  5. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Armstrong looked very good on the climbs & with better timing probably could have won. Ullrich
    > looked menacing & wasn't very far off the leaders even after all the nasty climbs.

    I really hope we see Ullrich at the top his form for the TdF this year. In spite of his personal
    situation and the problems with his team he really seems to have been getting down to it.

    --
    Dave...

  6. Trealaw Boy

    Trealaw Boy Guest

    I agree. Its great to see Ullrich back - he's a classy rider.

    I also note that Eddy Merckx has criticized USPS and Armstrong for their tactics in this race.
    Armstrong did indeed look strong, but he attacked at the wrong time.

    I think Hamilton's win was deserved. The work that CSC and Sorensen in particular did to reel in the
    leaders in the last 10km or so was fantastic.

    TB