Leige - Bastone - Liege

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Paul, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi

    Does anyone out there know the exact route for this race. I'm planning on going out to see the race
    and possibly cycling part of the route

    Thanks in advance

    Paul

    Tags:

  2. In message <[email protected]>, Paul <[email protected]> writes
    >Hi
    >
    >Does anyone out there know the exact route for this race. I'm planning on going out to see the race
    >and possibly cycling part of the route
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Paul

    Here's a link to the site. A map of the route is to be found on the 'carte' button. Have fun.

    http://www.letour.fr/lbl/
    --
    Michael MacClancy

  3. M Series

    M Series Guest

    I'm going this year. Not been to L-B-L before, we are driving up from the Moselle, then pottering
    around the route, probably near the part where it loops around and where the outward leg is close to
    the homeward leg. I have been to the Tour of Flanders a few times before and it is a great day out
    so I expect L-B-L to be similar. It was possible to ride the Ronde route before hand following the
    signs, its gets a little confusing as the route crosses itself and at one point uses the same road
    in each direction !

    Cote de La Redoute is one of the most well known hills near the end where the winner often
    makes his move

    news:[email protected]...