Leipheimer doping

Crankyfeet said:
Eldrack - So we got fast cadence for Lance... and now at 35, after 11 years as a pro, Bruyneel teaches Levi how to hug his elbows together... :rolleyes:

The rediculous spin these guys come out with to explain sudden performance increases is only surpassed by the gullibility of a willing fan base.
might as well add compact crank power of dopey Tyler to this analysis. and of late , what is this garbage about levi on a bike frame 3 sizes smaller then last year. does power really come from riding a childs bike?

michaeltop said:
might as well add compact crank power of dopey Tyler to this analysis. and of late , what is this garbage about levi on a bike frame 3 sizes smaller then last year. does power really come from riding a childs bike?
he bike size might be different, and so it might ride handle different.

Yet, you can bet you bottom dollar his contact points are exactly the same.

So, to get back to crankysfeets, we are now talking about the aero drag profile of a bike 3 sizes smaller = justification of win :D

thunder said:
he bike size might be different, and so it might ride handle different.

Yet, you can bet you bottom dollar his contact points are exactly the same.

So, to get back to crankysfeets, we are now talking about the aero drag profile of a bike 3 sizes smaller = justification of win :D
The ultra microbike has already been tried by Owen Fester from Team Cannondale.

Cannondale found that the marginal aero advantage was unfortunately cancelled by a slightly restricted posture... :D

top%20chiefy%20on%20kids%20bike.JPG

Crankyfeet said:

Cannondale found that the marginal aero advantage was unfortunately cancelled by a slightly restricted posture... :D

as long as contact points are the same, power should be no different.

Levi just upped his doping program to the "Landis 2006" option.

You can buy many options from this doc

Armstrong 1999
Bassons 1999 (this the placebo program) :D
Landis 2006
Rasmussen 2007 (this is the personal medical experiment where you see how far you can go without killing yourself on dope)

A la carte, which do you want to purchase CF?

I just want to list out a few suggestions for Bruyneel and Carmichael to use in the future to explain sudden jumps in TT performance.

Power Improvements

1. Extra use of the calf muscle in the pedal stroke.
2. Learning to pull upwards better on the pedal stroke
3. Attaching your aero helmet to your shirt at the back and relaxing your neck so that it doesn't waste uneccessary energy exertion.
4. Ultra slow cadence.

Aero Improvements

1. Learning to do all your breathing through your nose with your mouth closed.
2. Get a nose job.
3. Using shorter crank lengths so you can get lower and your knees don't hit you in the chest.
4. Use Zen techniques to imagine you are as thin as a razor.

Crankyfeet said:
I just want to list out a few suggestions for Bruyneel and Carmichael to use in the future to explain sudden jumps in TT performance.

Power Improvements

1. Extra use of the calf muscle in the pedal strok.
2. Learning to pull upwards better on the pedal stroke
3. Attaching your aero helmut to your shirt at the back and relaxing your neck so that it doesn't waste uneccessary energy exertion.

Aero Improvements

1. Learning to do all your breathing through your nose with your mouth closed.
2. Get a nose job.
3. Using shorter crank lengths so you can get lower and your knees don't hit you in the chest.
4. Use Zen techniques to imagine you are as thin as a razor.
:D

4. Channel Crankyfeet's great mind

Crankyfeet said:

Funny thing is that's the most attractive Cannondale I've ever seen. The amazing thing is that the rider is still upright and riding a Cannondale.

Crankyfeet said:

I'll bet it is more compliant than the 2.8 I used to race. That thing would put a hurtin' on the ole nether regions...well I guess the Flite saddle didn't help any, but I still have nightmares about it..1st and last Cannondale I have/will ever own.

Frigo's Luggage said:
I love my Crack n' fails. They've come a long way since the early 90s.
I am a steel man all the way. Give me some Reynolds 853 (or maybe in the near future some 953), and I am a happy man.

What on earth is wrong with you guys? You have a Levi doping thread without even the slightest evidence or proof, running on for 5 pages???

Talk about a which hunt...

Aquamarinos said:
What on earth is wrong with you guys? You have a Levi doping thread without even the slightest evidence or proof, running on for 5 pages???

Talk about a which hunt...
He rides for Bruyneel. That is proof enough.

Bro Deal said:
The story going around several other sites is that Leipheimer tested positive for something at the elite national crit championship in 96. But no one seems to be able to pin down the exact story.

This is from comments on Bahati's site:

Reg, you may not notice how Levi rarely talks about doping and drugs in sport. Why do you think this is? In fact, when is the last time he has mentioned anything at all related to doping?

FACT: Levi has doped.

Many people don't know that Levi won the Elite National Criterium championships in 1996 when racing for Einstein Bagels. He tested positive after the race and had to forfeit the title. Interesting that Zabriske raced on that team them, also. Hmmmm.....He sure can time trial! Maybe it's just the altitude tent he sleeps in when home in Colorado.

RB, I'm with you on this one. Levi ain't clean. Never has been.

There has been some discussion on DP and Velonews' forum.

And talking about Bahati, boy did he get screwed at the ToC. He gets passed over for Hamilton, Sevilla, and Botero, and then they are prevented from starting.
eewwee

Holy ****!ng sh!t.....you guys will do ANYTHING to accuse and talk about doping!

It's insane, like crack addiction.

Get a new freaking hobby. Become UFO conspiracy theorists or something.....SAD

1996, I mean are you kidding me???????????????????????????????????????????

Mtventoux said:
Holy ****!ng sh!t.....you guys will do ANYTHING to accuse and talk about doping!

It's insane, like crack addiction.

Get a new freaking hobby. Become UFO conspiracy theorists or something.....SAD

1996, I mean are you kidding me???????????????????????????????????????????
This thread dates back to March 2008, and you dig up this old ****.

I mean, are you kidding me???????????????????????????

classic1 said:
This thread dates back to March 2008, and you dig up this old ****.

I mean, are you kidding me???????????????????????????
You can bet that it was actually the invisible man that dug this one up.