Leipheimer has no guts

Mtventoux

Jun 30, 2005
I'm so sick of watching how this guy rides a race. Sit back and follow...and then when you main rivals go near the end (Sastre, Menchov) don't bother to even try to go with them! Contador has a mechanical, drops back to the folowing group ---- and then still has the guts (and legs) to try to bridge back up alone. It is just so frustrating watching LL! He is too conservative, never attacks, and can't even follow the moves of his rivals.

Go Contador.....and nice ride Rasmussen!

Mtventoux said:
I'm so sick of watching how this guy rides a race. Sit back and follow...and then when you main rivals go near the end (Sastre, Menchov) don't bother to even try to go with them! Contador has a mechanical, drops back to the folowing group ---- and then still has the guts (and legs) to try to bridge back up alone. It is just so frustrating watching LL! He is too conservative, never attacks, and can't even follow the moves of his rivals.

Go Contador.....and nice ride Rasmussen!
Leipheimer? What about Cadel "Wheelsucker" Evans?

Quit your childlike whining.

Blame their blood doper doctor and the cow whose blood they IV fed.

Doping machines are only human.

I didn't mind him riding conservatively so much, but today I lost all respect for LL whgen he got pushed by his team car back to the peleton - the Phil/Paul voiceover during that blatant cheating almost made me puke.

LL does ride like a girl but he did have a mechanical. His chained slipped off. They showed pics of it after the race.

thebluetrain said:
LL does ride like a girl but he did have a mechanical. His chained slipped off. They showed pics of it after the race.

Yes with 50km to go !!!! That doesn't explain the rest of his ******** riding attempt !

Complain all you want people, but after today's performance by DC I say they have the strongest team there!! Watch out for Levi I will stick with what I said before the Tour!! Keep in mind were only in Stage 9 out of 21!!! So wa wa!!

mjfc44 said:
Complain all you want people, but after today's performance by DC I say they have the strongest team there!! Watch out for Levi I will stick with what I said before the Tour!! Keep in mind were only in Stage 9 out of 21!!! So wa wa!!
I have a feeling Levi will be fetching water bottles for Contador and Popo unless his balls drop before the Tuesday's stage.

Eagle of Toledo said:
I didn't mind him riding conservatively so much, but today I lost all respect for LL whgen he got pushed by his team car back to the peleton - the Phil/Paul voiceover during that blatant cheating almost made me puke.
They all do **** like that.

azdroptop said:
They all do **** like that.
They may all do that sort of ****, but i'm sick of listening to the blatent shilling for LL before and during the race. LL is a third rate version of Landis, who was a third rate version of Lance.

As for the race, I'm LOVING the new young riders who are making their names and great moves.

FriendlyFred said:
They may all do that sort of ****, but i'm sick of listening to the blatent shilling for LL before and during the race. LL is a third rate version of Landis, who was a third rate version of Lance.

As for the race, I'm LOVING the new young riders who are making their names and great moves.
Then boycott OLN, Discovery, Nike, Liggett, Sherwin, Ventura & Roll.

And who proclaim the 'new' anti-doping theme. (T-Mobile has ZERO credibity re: anti-doping as their doctors doped the riders and pretended to supervise the new compliance program, now wholly discredited except by the paid media shills)

FriendlyFred said:

Well the blatant shilling for LL is another story. I think he's a decent rider, but is lacking that something special that true champions have. Personally I think he will be lucky to make the top 10 or 15 this year.

The young riders are making for a lot of fun! Terrible what Rodgers did to himself today. He got in the break and was really going well until the crash.

Bro Deal said:
Leipheimer? What about Cadel "Wheelsucker" Evans?

Cadel said he would've done more if he had the legs. He continues to frustrate me every time I see him in the Tour, he does bugger all.

El Loto said:
Cadel said he would've done more if he had the legs. He continues to frustrate me every time I see him in the Tour, he does bugger all.
He makes a comment along these lines pretty reliably after his wheelsucking mountain stages. Just one good climbing attack and I'd feel happier about barracking for him. I'd have much preferred to have Rogers to go for.

Doctor.House said:
Quit your childlike whining.
Hey Dr.H, does this mean you are a Cadel Evans fan.
given your reply to Bro Deals comment?
"Leipheimer? What about Cadel "Wheelsucker" Evans?"

Plus another post you supported Cadel!

Doctor.House said:
He was NOT dropped. Why is that a poor tactic?

He said he was at his limit, unless he lied.
A bonus to, I think the above quote is a "FIRST".
An on topic pure racing post, your slipping.

So you do have a preferred rider in the tour. :eek:

Would it be fair to suggest then that your an Aussie

Trev_S said:
Hey Dr.H, does this mean you are a Cadel Evans fan.
given your reply to Bro Deals comment?
"Leipheimer? What about Cadel "Wheelsucker" Evans?"

Plus another post you supported Cadel!

A bonus to, I think the above quote is a "FIRST".
An on topic pure racing post, your slipping.

So you do have a preferred rider in the tour. :eek:

Would it be fair to suggest then that your an Aussie
Everyone knows that Aussie track and road cyclists NEVER abuse peptide hormones or cow blood.

There have only been a few examples of Olympian Aussies caught with spent syringes, horse growth hormones eGH, Testicomp, Nandrolone, Stanozolol,
and in the case of Ian Thorpe, female hormone luetenizing agents hCG (choroinic gondatropin) and an elevated T/E ratio.

Only Neil Stephens got drug busted at the TDF (1998)

Aussies are 'clean'. Only the Italians use drugs. And all Nike athletes.

Levi's probably only got one good attack in him... if that. So riding defensively until he decides to use it on a stage that suits him better makes sense.

Either that or he's gutless.