Leipheimer morphing

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Curtis L. Russell, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. I'm disappointed. I spend two weeks in final preps for our audit and
    getting it done, and no one comments on the pictures of Leipheimer on
    the front (and in) Velonews. Damn, he looks like Armstrong in
    Gerolsteiner duds. The cover where he is wearing yellow looks like LA
    wearing the wrong shorts.

    It warmed my heart to know that Brian could make an easy transference,
    post Lance, but it looks like the chance is slipping away.

    He looks more like Lance than Cheryl looks like Lance's mom, so I
    think we can easily assume that Odessa or Odetta or whatever her name
    is, is doing a transference thing too, so long as Leip keeps his
    helmet on.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I'm disappointed. I spend two weeks in final preps for our audit and
    > getting it done, and no one comments on the pictures of Leipheimer on
    > the front (and in) Velonews. Damn, he looks like Armstrong in
    > Gerolsteiner duds. The cover where he is wearing yellow looks like LA
    > wearing the wrong shorts.
    >
    > It warmed my heart to know that Brian could make an easy transference,
    > post Lance, but it looks like the chance is slipping away.
    >
    > He looks more like Lance than Cheryl looks like Lance's mom, so I
    > think we can easily assume that Odessa or Odetta or whatever her name
    > is, is doing a transference thing too, so long as Leip keeps his
    > helmet on.
    >
    > Curtis L. Russell
    > Odenton, MD (USA)
    > Just someone on two wheels...

    Nice troll.

  3. > > I'm disappointed. I spend two weeks in final preps for our audit and
    > > getting it done, and no one comments on the pictures of Leipheimer on
    > > the front (and in) Velonews. Damn, he looks like Armstrong in
    > > Gerolsteiner duds. The cover where he is wearing yellow looks like LA
    > > wearing the wrong shorts.
    > >
    > > It warmed my heart to know that Brian could make an easy transference,
    > > post Lance, but it looks like the chance is slipping away.
    > >
    > > He looks more like Lance than Cheryl looks like Lance's mom, so I
    > > think we can easily assume that Odessa or Odetta or whatever her name
    > > is, is doing a transference thing too, so long as Leip keeps his
    > > helmet on.

    > Nice troll.

    I don't know, it was informative I thought. Odessa ain't much to look
    at anymore, so it doesn't matter if he keeps the helmet on. Her face looks
    like she's started a new athletic career as a boxer.

  4. Jay S. Hill

    Jay S. Hill Guest

    Curtis L. Russell wrote:

    > [Levi L.] looks more like Lance than
    > Cheryl looks like Lance's mom, so
    > Odessa is doing a transference thing

    I thought huffing paint went out in the 80s.

  5. On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:57:34 -0400, Curtis L. Russell
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm disappointed. I spend two weeks in final preps for our audit and
    >getting it done, and no one comments on the pictures of Leipheimer on
    >the front (and in) Velonews. Damn, he looks like Armstrong in
    >Gerolsteiner duds. The cover where he is wearing yellow looks like LA
    >wearing the wrong shorts.

    He always looked like Armstrong, just shorter and balder, and without
    the intense eyes. Take a look at photos of him when he was on USPS.

    JT

    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  6. John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
    > intense eyes.

    JT, you slut. I thought you only had eyes for me.

    Santi