Lemond / Armstrong book

Charles

Guest
What is the title of the book about the transition from the LeMond era to
the Armstrong era? It has a composite picture on the cover of an anguished
Lemond and an up-and-coming youngster Armstrong.

Chuck

I believe you're referring to "A Season In Turmoil" by Samuel Abt.

Jim Burlant

Charles wrote:
> What is the title of the book about the transition from the LeMond era to
> the Armstrong era? It has a composite picture on the cover of an anguished
> Lemond and an up-and-coming youngster Armstrong.

A Season in Turmoil by Samuel Abt.

Bob Schwartz

Charles wrote:
> What is the title of the book about the transition from the LeMond era
> to the Armstrong era?

Barbarians at the Gate.

Thanks y'all. I just found and bought it on EBay. I like Abt's writing.
news:[email protected]...

Robert Chung wrote:
> Charles wrote:
> > What is the title of the book about the transition from the LeMond era
> > to the Armstrong era?

> Barbarians at the Gate.

Oedipus at Colonus.

[email protected] wrote:
> Robert Chung wrote:
>> Charles wrote:
>>> What is the title of the book about the transition from the LeMond era
>>> to the Armstrong era?

>> Barbarians at the Gate.

> Oedipus at Colonus.

An Inconvenient Truth.

Robert Chung wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Robert Chung wrote:
> >>
> >> Barbarians at the Gate.

> > Oedipus at Colonus.

> An Inconvenient Truth.

A Commotion in the Blood.

[email protected] wrote:
> Robert Chung wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > Oedipus at Colonus.

> > An Inconvenient Truth.

> A Commotion in the Blood.

Gobble Gobble Gobble?

[email protected] wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Robert Chung wrote:

> > > An Inconvenient Truth.

> > A Commotion in the Blood.

> Gobble Gobble Gobble?

The Man Who Ate Everything.

(Actually a great book - Bob Schwartz, you would like it.)

[email protected] wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:

>>> A Commotion in the Blood.

>> Gobble Gobble Gobble?

> The Man Who Ate Everything.
>
> (Actually a great book - Bob Schwartz, you would like it.)

I dispute Steingarten's claim about lactose intolerance.

Robert Chung wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Gobble Gobble Gobble?

>> The Man Who Ate Everything.
>>
>> (Actually a great book - Bob Schwartz, you would like it.)

> I dispute Steingarten's claim about lactose intolerance.

Lactose intolerance is better when served with red herring.

Bob Schwartz

[email protected] wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> A Commotion in the Blood.

>> Gobble Gobble Gobble?

> The Man Who Ate Everything.
>
> (Actually a great book - Bob Schwartz, you would like it.)

Some day you will all come around to my view of andouillette.

Bob Schwartz

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> Some day you will all come around to view my andouillette.

hmm, is that what you call it, then?

heather

h squared wrote:
> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>

>> Some day you will all come around to view my andouillette.

> hmm, is that what you call it, then?

That's a surprisingly feminine name. Most of us go for something more
obviously male, and yet descriptive. I call mine "Sleepy". This is
appropriate on several different levels.

Tim Lines wrote:
> That's a surprisingly feminine name. Most of us go for something more
> obviously male, and yet descriptive. I call mine "Sleepy". This is
> appropriate on several different levels.

So you and Piepoli share a favourite drink that snow white also preferred.

Donald Munro wrote:

> h squared wrote:
>
>>>hmm, is that what you call it, then?

> Tim Lines wrote:
>
>>That's a surprisingly feminine name. Most of us go for something more
>>obviously male, and yet descriptive. I call mine "Sleepy". This is
>>appropriate on several different levels.

> So you and Piepoli share a favourite drink that snow white also preferred.

Rumplestiltskin.
Only because I can label it in capitals with a black magic marker.