Lemond needs to shut his trap!

He will reappear, with another username, and then it will take a week or two before he is banned again. :(:mad:

House ....including threating to get me on the track and hurt me physically
You have go to be kidding, that is unreal......he sure does like hiding behind a monitor doesn't he. All the webmaster has to do is send a letter to his IP provider and block his IP, if he comes back then legal action can be taken....we have had to do that before over where I work on another forum.

Also there is a number of things you can do in VB bulletin to make his life real interesting when he logs on.

LeMond is married to someone I know from my college days (Gustavus Adolphus College). I attended their wedding on my campus. I don't question his greatness as a cyclist. I do however question his integrity. His ego, IMHO, even exceeds Lance Armstrong's. There have been many implications about his "supposed" blood disorder being a side affect of his own doping regimens. If he really wants to help cycling with it's doping issues, he needs to admit his own abuse and point fingers at the people he was involved with (which should in a roundabout way lead to implications of present era personalities). Everyone wants to claim their own sh*t doesn't stink, yet want to point fingers at others as "anecdotal" proof of the doping problem.

helmutRoole2 said:
Yeah, I don't know. I apply the rule, he who is clean can't beat those who are doped. Just jacking up the testosterone makes a huge difference. Throw in deca and a few others...

I wonder what FF thinks about this?

Oh, if I didn't have him on my ignore list I'd know.

There's an ignore list. Why wasn't i told about this earlier?