Lemond RevMaster or CycleOps Sport 100?

dzandez

May 8, 2006
I've been training on rollers for years and have finally decided to get an indoor trainer that will allow me push harder. So far, I've looked at the Lemond RevMaster and the CycleOps Sport 100. Both seem to be pretty good, but I'm having trouble deciding. Has anyone done any research on BOTH of these? What are the pro's and con's of each. Rear flywheel vs. front flywheel, etc.
-Dyrk

I'm assuming you're interested in training with power, since you're posting here in "Power Training" forum. Howerver, neither of the products you mention above is equipped with a power meter. How would you train with power without a power meter? :confused:

sugaken said:
I'm assuming you're interested in training with power, since you're posting here in "Power Training" forum. Howerver, neither of the products you mention above is equipped with a power meter. How would you train with power without a power meter? :confused:
You're right. This may not have been the correct forum. However, both trainers will allow you to train with power measuring devices. The ultimate goal is better training. My question is simply which is a better tool.