rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Lemond Zurich FS/FS

Started by Scott Hendricks · · Last activity · 1 post · 212 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
25 July 2004
Last activity
25 July 2004
Original author
Scott Hendricks
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
212
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Nope, not redundant... it's a frameset for sale!

    It's an '03 Zurich frame w/ Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork and Chris King
    headset, 57 by Lemond sizing, which means it's a 56 c-c w/ a 57cm top
    tube. The Zurich comes as an Ultegra-equipped full 853 bike. I'm
    just selling the frameset. Black w/ red accents, with unfortunately a
    few scratches from a recent cross-country move. Nothing too bad,
    certainly not bad enough to require a paint job.

    I bought it last August, rode it sparingly through the winter, rode it
    even less this spring/summer, and have raced it a whopping 3 times
    this year. Not crashed, perfectly aligned.

    I'm looking for $600 as is, or $525 for just the frame/fork w/ no
    headset, or $450 for the frame alone. I'll pay shipping.

    email me directly with questions.

    thanks,

    Scott

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.