rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

length of cranks???

Started by unign · · Last activity · 4 posts · 261 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 January 2006
Last activity
1 January 2006
Original author
unign
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
261
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm going to buy the koxx hub and cranks and I am going to use them for
    street/trials. I was wondering what the right crank length for me to
    use would be. I'm five foot three or four and I weigh 110 pounds if
    that helps.

    --
    unign
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unign's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10305
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45729

  2. my onza trial cranks are 140mm. I think it's good

    --
    freddy

    Fredrik, Norway. )--O
    My little album: http://tinyurl.com/dvf6s
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    freddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11355
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45729

  3. I went with 125, i hope it was the right choice.

    --
    unign
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unign's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10305
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45729

  4. the standard koxx devil have 140 mm.

    --
    freddy

    Fredrik, Norway. )--O
    My little album: http://tinyurl.com/dvf6s
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    freddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11355
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45729

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.