Leontien Wins Gold Again!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bruce Johnston, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. LZ wins Gold and is on form to possibly set the hour record held by Longo. Stack up those gold
    medals. She got tons of those golden medallions. She may not be winning the big classics anymore but
    she proved she is still a contender with this performance on the track. Also she is still a good
    sprinter by winning at least 5 races in the NL this year. Melchers has had a lackluster year.

    B-

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/track/2003/WTC03/?id=ipwom

    Tags:

  2. "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> writes:

    > LZ wins Gold and is on form to possibly set the hour record held by Longo. Stack up those gold
    > medals. She got tons of those golden medallions. She may not be winning the big classics anymore
    > but she proved she is still a contender with this performance on the track. Also she is still a
    > good sprinter by winning at least 5 races in the NL this year. Melchers has had a lackluster year.

    It's good to see Ziljaard-Van Moorsel back on the Podium.

    And I'd love to see her attempt the hour. But she has a bit of a handicap aerodynamically when
    contemplating an Hour attempt.

    As she said herself a year or two back ``They are just too big and get in the way''

    But we wish her luck if she does take a crack at it.

    http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/leontien.jpg

    --
    Davey Crockett

  3. "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]rs.com...
    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > > LZ wins Gold and is on form to possibly set the hour record held by
    Longo.
    > > Stack up those gold medals. She got tons of those golden medallions. She
    may
    > > not be winning the big classics anymore but she proved she is still a contender with this
    > > performance on the track. Also she is still a good sprinter by winning at least 5 races in the
    > > NL this year. Melchers has
    had a
    > > lackluster year.
    >
    > It's good to see Ziljaard-Van Moorsel back on the Podium.
    >
    > And I'd love to see her attempt the hour. But she has a bit of a handicap
    aerodynamically when contemplating an Hour attempt.

    > As she said herself a year or two back ``They are just too big and get in
    the way''

    > But we wish her luck if she does take a crack at it.
    >
    > http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/leontien.jpg
    >
    > --
    > Davey Crockett

    Yeah, she did say they get in the way, but the more weight she loses, they shrink some. Maybe enough
    to allow her to compromise on her position and still post a winning time. How may girls can even
    make such an attempt, not many, I can count them on one hand.

    B-

  4. "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> writes:

    >> As she said herself a year or two back ``They are just too big and get in
    > the way''
    >>
    >> But we wish her luck if she does take a crack at it.
    >
    > Yeah, she did say they get in the way, but the more weight she loses, they shrink some. Maybe
    > enough to allow her to compromise on her position and still post a winning time. How may girls can
    > even make such an attempt, not many, I can count them on one hand.

    She just needs a few more klicks behind husband Michael's dad.

    He's no mean GangMakker

    --
    Davey Crockett

  5. On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 21:39:12 GMT, Davey Crockett wrote:
    >"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> writes:
    >>> As she said herself a year or two back ``They are just too big and get in
    >> the way''
    >>
    >> Yeah, she did say they get in the way, but the more weight she loses, they shrink some. Maybe
    >> enough to allow her to compromise on her position and
    >>
    >She just needs a few more klicks behind husband Michael's dad. He's no mean GangMakker

    Please stop the innuendo. We want explicit detail and porn links.

    Thanks, also on behalf of h^2,
    E.