Less blood circulation to legs

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Humber Consumer, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
    different types of medicine including blood thinners. Lately
    she had been complaining about severe pain in her legs. The
    doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results are not in
    yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation to legs! My
    question is what is the reason for having low blood
    circulation to legs and can it be cured? Thanks
    PS: My mom lives in India.

    Tags:

  2. Rb

    Rb Guest

    "Humber Consumer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
    > different types of medicine including blood thinners.
    > Lately she had been complaining about severe pain in her
    > legs. The doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results
    > are not in yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation
    > to legs! My question is what is the reason for having low
    > blood circulation to legs

    Cardiovascular disease most likely.

    and can it be cured?

    Yeah....your mom needs Chelation Therapy. Possibly some
    Heart strengthening nutrients like co-enzyme Q10. Magnesium
    is good for keeping a regular heartbeat. Get her to see a
    Naturopathic Doctor.

    > Thanks
    > PS: My mom lives in India.

    Your Welcome.

  3. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: Less blood circulation to legs
    >From: "RB" [email protected]
    >Date: 3/12/2004 5:32 PM Pacific Standard Time

    >"Humber Consumer"

    >The results are not in yet but doc
    >> thinks it is less blood circulation to legs! My question
    >> is what is the reason for having low blood circulation
    >> to legs

    >Cardiovascular disease most likely.

    actually the term is "peripheral vascular disease" rubber
    brain...big difference

    > and can it be cured?

    > Yeah....your mom needs Chelation

    dear consumer....there is NOOOOO evidence that chelation
    therapy can do anything regarding PVD...please have your mom
    see a qualified doctor

    RB adds:

    > Possibly some Heart strengthening

    >Magnesium is good for keeping a regular heartbeat. Get her
    >to see a Naturopathic Doctor.

    a. consumer said NOTHING about an irregular heartbeat...so
    your "advice" is not relevant

    b. a naturapathic doctor?? the lady needs to see a
    REAL doctor..

    rb....this "advice" borders on practicing medicine without a
    license...as you obviously do NOT know what you are talking
    about...and are giving "advice" to a person..in a far away
    land..who could be in grave need of REAL professional help..

    yikes...and you wonder why we call you rubber brain???
    excellent example...

    hawki.....

  4. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    RB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Humber Consumer" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
    >> different types of medicine including blood thinners.
    >> Lately she had been complaining about severe pain in her
    >> legs. The doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The
    >> results are not in yet but doc thinks it is less blood
    >> circulation to legs! My question is what is the reason
    >> for having low blood circulation to legs
    >
    >Cardiovascular disease most likely.
    >
    > and can it be cured?
    >
    > Yeah....your mom needs Chelation Therapy. Possibly some
    > Heart strengthening nutrients like co-enzyme Q10.
    > Magnesium is good for keeping a regular heartbeat. Get her
    > to see a Naturopathic Doctor.

    Please note that RB is not a physician, knows nothing of
    medical matters, and is not a reliable source of
    information.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  5. Rb

    Rb Guest

    "Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Less blood circulation to legs From: "RB"
    > >[email protected] Date: 3/12/2004 5:32 PM Pacific
    > >Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    >
    > >"Humber Consumer"
    >
    > >The results are not in yet but doc
    > >> thinks it is less blood circulation to legs! My
    > >> question is what is the reason for having low blood
    > >> circulation to legs
    >
    > >Cardiovascular disease most likely.
    > >

    > actually the term is "peripheral vascular disease" rubber
    > brain...big difference
    >
    > > and can it be cured?
    >
    > > Yeah....your mom needs Chelation
    >
    > dear consumer....there is NOOOOO evidence that chelation
    > therapy can do anything regarding PVD...please have your
    > mom see a qualified doctor
    >
    > RB adds:
    >
    > > Possibly some Heart strengthening
    >
    > >Magnesium is good for keeping a regular heartbeat. Get
    > >her to see a Naturopathic Doctor.
    >
    > a. consumer said NOTHING about an irregular heartbeat...so
    > your "advice"
    is not
    > relevant
    >
    > b. a naturapathic doctor?? the lady needs to see a REAL
    > doctor..
    >
    > rb....this "advice" borders on practicing medicine without
    > a license...as
    you
    > obviously do NOT know what you are talking about...and are
    > giving "advice"
    to a
    > person..in a far away land..who could be in grave
    > need of REAL
    professional
    > help..
    >
    > yikes...and you wonder why we call you rubber brain???
    > excellent
    example...

    > hawki.....

    Oh hawki....you're so funny. Go to bed now.

  6. Kim

    Kim Guest

  7. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Less blood circulation to legs From:
    >>[email protected] (David Wright) Date: 3/12/2004
    >>7:13 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    >><V%[email protected]>
    >>
    >>In article <[email protected]>, RB
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>"Humber Consumer" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >>>message
    >>>news:[email protected]...
    >>>
    >>>Cardiovascular disease most likely.
    >>>
    >>> and can it be cured?
    >>>
    >>> Yeah....your mom needs Chelation Therapy. Possibly some
    >>> Heart strengthening nutrients like co-enzyme Q10.
    >>> Magnesium is good for keeping a regular heartbeat. Get
    >>> her to see a Naturopathic Doctor.
    >>
    >>Please note that RB is not a physician, knows nothing of
    >>medical matters, and is not a reliable source of
    >>information.
    >
    >In organized member David Wright's opinion.
    >
    >RB used chelation, it worked!
    >
    >There are studies that prove it, they just aren't
    >recognized by *organized medicine* who is much more
    >interested in their EGO than suffering people.
    >
    >Do your own research, beforing making a decision.
    >
    >http://www.chelationtherapyonline.com/articles/p182.htm
    >
    >http://www.mindbody-md.com/chelation.htm
    >
    >http://www.chelationforlife.com/Studies/Default.htm

    But, Jan, this has a link which says "Shopping cart" and
    which leads to a place where you can buy things.

    Bad web site!!! Spamming web site!!! Bad, Jan!!

    <snip more spamming web sites (using "spam in the Jannish
    sense, of course.)>

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  8. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Less blood circulation to legs From: "Kim"
    >>[email protected] Date: 3/12/2004 11:08 PM Pacific Standard
    >>Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >>

    >>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >>m05.aol.com... people.
    >>>
    >>> Do your own research, before making a decision.
    >
    >>http://www.chelationtherapyonline.com/articles/p182.htm
    >>=========================
    >>I checked a few and found no real research re' chelation
    >>and poor circulation in one's feet/legs. Why not post one
    >>URL re' the research which *proves* it works?
    >>
    >>Kim
    >
    >Keep checking, I did.
    >
    >Jan

    Yes, there are some lies from Gary Null about peripheral
    vascular matters on that SPAMMING web site which sells
    stuff. I am surprised that Jan links to it, given the way it
    has stuff for sale.

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  9. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m05.aol.com...
    > >=========================
    > >I checked a few and found no real research re' chelation
    > >and poor circulation in one's feet/legs. Why not post one
    > >URL re' the research
    which
    > >*proves* it works?
    > >
    > >Kim
    >
    > Keep checking, I did.
    >
    > Jan
    =====================
    Sorry it wasn't there. Try again.

    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  10. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message > Yes, there are some lies from Gary Null about
    peripheral vascular
    > matters on that SPAMMING web site which sells stuff. I am
    > surprised that Jan links to it, given the way it has stuff
    > for sale.
    ==========================
    I don't read COMMERCIAL websites pushing any kind of medical
    gadgetry, cures, herbs or conventional/unconventional meds.
    Perhaps she can find a non-commercial site for everyone to
    check out. I could not.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  11. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Less blood circulation to legs From:
    > >[email protected] (David Wright) Date: 3/12/2004
    > >7:13 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><V%[email protected]>
    > >
    > >In article <[email protected]>, RB
    > ><[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >>"Humber Consumer" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > >>message
    > >>news:[email protected]...
    > >>
    > >>Cardiovascular disease most likely.
    > >>
    > >> and can it be cured?
    > >>
    > >> Yeah....your mom needs Chelation Therapy. Possibly some
    > >> Heart
    strengthening
    > >>nutrients like co-enzyme Q10. Magnesium is good for
    > >>keeping a regular heartbeat. Get her to see a
    > >>Naturopathic Doctor.
    > >
    > >Please note that RB is not a physician, knows nothing of
    > >medical matters, and is not a reliable source of
    > >information.
    >
    > In organized member David Wright's opinion.
    >
    > RB used chelation, it worked!

    However, it caused rb to be like s/h/it is, and, thus the
    side effects are horrible.

    > There are studies that prove it, they just aren't
    > recognized by *organized medicine* who is much more
    > interested in their EGO than suffering people.
    >
    > Do your own research, beforing making a decision.

    Bad advice snipped.

  12. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

  13. Doe

    Doe Guest

    >Subject: Less blood circulation to legs
    >From: [email protected] (Humber Consumer)
    >Date: 3/12/2004 9:58 AM Mountain Standard Time
    >
    >My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
    >different types of medicine including blood thinners.
    >Lately she had been complaining about severe pain in her
    >legs. The doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results
    >are not in yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation
    >to legs! My question is what is the reason for having low
    >blood circulation to legs and can it be cured? Thanks
    >PS: My mom lives in India.

    Int Angiol. 1992 Jul-Sep;11(3):169-75. Related
    Articles, Links

    Haemodilution in patients with peripheral arterial
    occlusive disease.

    Kiesewetter H, Jung F, Erdlenbruch W, Wenzel E.

    Department of Clinical Haemostasiology and Transfusion
    Medicine, University of the Saarland, Homburg-Saar, Germany.

    Haemodilution is an efficient conservative therapy of
    peripheral arterial occlusive disease. Already a single
    isovolaemic haemodilution (replacement of 500 ml blood for
    Haes* 0.5, 10%) increases the pain-free walking distance by
    85%. These effects can be maintained by a constant therapy
    over six weeks and following haemodilution once or twice per
    month. The haematocrit values should be between 38 and 42%.
    The haemodilution should be done hyper- or isovolaemically.
    Not more than 250 ml blood and 500 ml Haes should be infused
    during one session in order to avoid hypovolaemia. This
    means an infusion of 250 ml Haes, venesection of 250 ml
    blood via the same access and then infusion of the remaining
    250 ml. The whole procedure should not last more than one
    hour. Blood pressure, heart rate, lung auscultation and
    percussion as well as creatinine values has to be controlled
    during an intensive therapy. If the hydroxyethyl starch
    concentration exceeds 150 g per week pruritus may occur in
    singular cases, if the concentration exceeds 700 g per week
    it is observed in 50% of the cases. Provided the preventive
    measures are observed haemodilution is an efficient and good
    therapy which also increases the compliance to practice
    vascular exercise.

    PMID: 1281205 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    --------------
    ------

    Who loves ya. Tom Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
    http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com Man Is A Herbivore!
    http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore DEAD
    PEOPLE WALKING

  14. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    "I can't find anything and I don't know what I am talking
    about so it must be incorrect"

    oooops...the truth came out again.

    Chelation works. 250 million people can't be wrong.

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m20.aol.com...
    > << I checked a few and found no real research re'
    > chelation and poor circulation in one's feet/legs. Why not
    > post one URL re' the research
    which
    > *proves* it works? >>
    >
    > Wow, you checked...I'm impressed... NOT
    >

    > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well
    > dance." (Jessie
    Winchester).

  15. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Less blood circulation to legs From: "Kim"
    >>[email protected] Date: 3/13/2004 1:52 AM Pacific Standard
    >>Time Message-id: <[email protected]>

    >>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >>m05.aol.com...
    >>which

    >>> Keep checking, I did.
    >>>
    >>> Jan
    >>=====================
    >>Sorry it wasn't there. Try again.
    >
    >No need to continue lying.

    No need to continue spamming.

    <snip web sites which according to Jan's criteria are spam>

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  16. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Gymmy Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"I can't find anything and I don't know what I am talking
    >about so it must be incorrect"
    >
    >oooops...the truth came out again.
    >
    >Chelation works. 250 million people can't be wrong.

    I really, seriously doubt you can find 250 million people
    who've undergone chelation therapy, even worldwide.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

    >"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> << I checked a few and found no real research re'
    >> chelation and poor circulation in one's feet/legs. Why
    >> not post one URL re' the research
    >which
    >> *proves* it works? >>
    >>
    >> Wow, you checked...I'm impressed... NOT
    >>

    >> "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well
    >> dance." (Jessie
    >Winchester).

  17. Kim

    Kim Guest

  18. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > No need for diversion. Kim lied.
    =======================
    Nope, you goofed. Try again.....
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  19. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > What did you take that made you so ugly and horrible?
    Whatever the doctor has
    > prescribed to you, stop taking it.....and try eating
    > sugar....it will help
    your
    > deposition...
    ==================
    Practicing medicine without a lic? Sugar is not a healthy
    substance. Strange you had no clue.....
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  20. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << However, it caused rb to be like s/h/it is, and, thus
    > the side effects
    are
    > horrible. >>
    >
    > What did you take that made you so ugly and horrible?
    > Whatever the doctor
    has
    > prescribed to you, stop taking it.....and try eating
    > sugar....it will help
    your
    > deposition...

    I am not giving a *deposition* this week. However, I am
    testifying.

    Thanks for your advice.