Less blood circulation to legs

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Humber Consumer, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
    different types of medicine including blood thinners. Lately
    she had been complaining about severe pain in her legs. The
    doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results are not in
    yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation to legs! My
    question is what is the reason for having low blood
    circulation to legs and can it be cured? Thanks
    PS: My mom lives in India.

    Tags:

  2. Randy Sigman

    Randy Sigman Guest

    Humber Consumer <[email protected]> wrote:
    > My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
    > different types of medicine including blood thinners.
    > Lately she had been complaining about severe pain in her
    > legs. The doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results
    > are not in yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation
    > to legs! My question is what is the reason for having low
    > blood circulation to legs and can it be cured? Thanks
    > PS: My mom lives in India.

    I am not a doctor, nor do I intend for this to come off
    sounding like a diagnosis, but you might want to review this
    site describing intermittent claudication:

    http://www.vdf.org/claudication.htm

    Best regards,

    Randy