Less blood circulation to legs

Humber Consumer

Guest
My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
different types of medicine including blood thinners. Lately
she had been complaining about severe pain in her legs. The
doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results are not in
yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation to legs! My
question is what is the reason for having low blood
circulation to legs and can it be cured? Thanks
PS: My mom lives in India.

Humber Consumer <[email protected]> wrote:
> My mom had a clot in head for two years. She has been on
> different types of medicine including blood thinners.
> Lately she had been complaining about severe pain in her
> legs. The doc ordered MRI and XRays and stuff. The results
> are not in yet but doc thinks it is less blood circulation
> to legs! My question is what is the reason for having low
> blood circulation to legs and can it be cured? Thanks
> PS: My mom lives in India.

I am not a doctor, nor do I intend for this to come off
sounding like a diagnosis, but you might want to review this
site describing intermittent claudication:

http://www.vdf.org/claudication.htm

Best regards,

Randy