Lessyourimage.com Fantasy Cycling - Classics - Amstel Gold

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by swj, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. swj

    swj Guest

    Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
    the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
    http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
    convenience.

    thanks for playing.

    lessyourimage.com - Fantasy Cycling

    Tags:

  2. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "swj" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
    > the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
    > http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
    > convenience.

    OK!

    My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:

    Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
    Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
    Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
    Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
    Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)

    -Sonarrat.

  3. Sonarrat wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "swj" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
    >>the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
    >>http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
    >>convenience.

    > OK!
    >
    > My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:
    >
    > Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
    > Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
    > Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
    > Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
    > Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)
    >
    > -Sonarrat.

    Betttini
    Vino
    Bartoli
    Dekker
    VDB

    Vino for the repeat.

    Vino
    Bettini
    VDB

  4. Faster Bordello <[email protected]> writes:

    > Sonarrat wrote:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> "swj" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
    >>>the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
    >>>http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
    >>>convenience.

    >> OK!
    >> My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:
    >> Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
    >> Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
    >> Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
    >> Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
    >> Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)
    >> -Sonarrat.

    > Betttini
    > Vino
    > Bartoli