Lessyourimage.com Fantasy Cycling - Classics - Amstel Gold

swj

Guest
Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
convenience.

thanks for playing.

lessyourimage.com - Fantasy Cycling

In article <[email protected]>,
"swj" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
> the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
> http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
> convenience.

OK!

My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:

Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)

-Sonarrat.

Sonarrat wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "swj" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
>>the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
>>http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
>>convenience.

> OK!
>
> My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:
>
> Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
> Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
> Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
> Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
> Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)
>
> -Sonarrat.

Betttini
Vino
Bartoli
Dekker
VDB

Vino for the repeat.

Vino
Bettini
VDB

Faster Bordello <[email protected]> writes:

> Sonarrat wrote:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "swj" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
>>>the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
>>>http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
>>>convenience.

>> OK!
>> My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:
>> Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
>> Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
>> Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
>> Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
>> Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)
>> -Sonarrat.

> Betttini
> Vino
> Bartoli