Lessyourimage.com Fantasy Cycling v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shawn Jelley

hello one and all.

you may remember my fantasy game from the spring classics and giro. I am currently well into the
process of updating my fantasy cycling game to what I am calling v2.0. v2.0 should not only look
nicer than v1.0 but should perform well beyond your expectations. team selection for Le Tour de
France will begin in a few days when the startlist is more finalized and race numbers are declared
by the organizers. until that time, you may visit v2.0 at http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy2

v2. will feature improved team selection featuring a cost system based on the UCI points accrued by
each rider as of the 06.29.2003 listing published on the UCI website. additionally i do hope
that you will enjoy the changes to the 'look' of the site as well, i have subtly created what i
feel is a functional and user-friendly interface.

thanks for reading, do check out the site regularly over the next few days, there is so much more to
come, including Le Grand Boucle itself. you may email me at [email protected] if you have
any questions or problems accessing the game, please feel free to ask or comment.

thanks again.

Lessyourimage.com Fantasy Cycling v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.