Let us just ignore polyheme.boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughtforfood

Jul 24, 2007
The ignorant, narcissistic, incomprehensable ramblings of polyheme/Hemopure/doctor.house/etc., have gotten so tiresome that I can think of no other way to deal with him/her/it than to simply ignore them. Act as if he/she/it has ceased to exist. Do not post a response to his/her/its threads or his/her its posts. He/she/it is dead to me. Do yourself a favor and act is if he/she/it fell into a vat of rancid dog vomit, never to be heard from again...unless he/she/it threatens someone agian, then he/she/it may find that there are people who are rather resourceful with computers.

Umm. Good idea. However, you just started a thread about him. Not a good strategy for ignoring.

House, why don't you just post on this thread until your heart is content? You can pretend you are CrankyFeet and shoot for 3,000. Just keep it here.

Frigo's Luggage said:
Umm. Good idea. However, you just started a thread about him. Not a good strategy for ignoring.

House, why don't you just post on this thread until your heart is content? You can pretend you are CrankyFeet and shoot for 3,000. Just keep it here.
Guys:

House = Maison = Huis

Doctor.House = Polytheme.boost = Hemopure = Holocaust = Hein-Verbruggen = flyer

They are two separately banned individual posters.

And Frigo, that 3000 post thing was meant to be a joke. I'm shooting for 15,000 so I can get ahead of Lim.:D

And this might come in handy:

DoNotFeedTroll.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/DoNotFeedTroll.png

No, let's ban the little ****er again. He already chased off a large number of people. This place is much nicer without him.

Someone needs to be given moderator power so he can delete posts from his new incarnations. I don't think Lim is willing to do it.

Polyheme.boost said:
Or you can follow House over to Daily Peleton, the Roid landis/Lance Pharmstrong place to be. We won't miss you.

Over there, Jan Ulrich is still beloved loser. Two for too long!

Maybe a Joseph Goebbels could edit/delete Brodeal-meal & Crank-meth-hedge-fund. That would paint their steroid wagons.
Well you've basically admitted that you're the same guy so what follows should be a formality. Bye Bye

cg_041.jpg

There is a button on a dnb forum www.dogsonacid.con called put on ignore list.

Then you don't see threads started by the individual ignored and within threads all u see in the response by the individual is 'This is on your ignore list-click to read'

works quite well. To be honest, I wish this guy would just bulk out his opinions with more evidence and actual fact. I have no issue reading about doping in cycling and sports but i just want it to be more interesting than hearing the same message over and over.

Be careful with what you ask for. I know that what you want is specific rather than general, but one of the strengths of this forum is it's lack of moderation-in all senses of the word!.
Until a thread on here directed me to it I had never previously been to the hell hole of conformism that is DP. The very first comments I came across were impassioned cries that the Mods were killing the forum with their craven restrictions on opinion. Strangely, on DP they seem to believe in established facts rather than the wild flights of fancy, prejudice, cynicism, vitriol, bile, innuendo, coruscating wit and occasional insights which are the staples that we (mostly)all enjoy on here.
Of course, that is at the other end of the spectrum. But once moderation begins how is it determined? Is it based on what you want; or, heaven forbid, on what I want? Or does a majority view outrank a minority opinion? I know that Mr. Multiple Incarnations really winds you up but do you really want individuals to start calling for their pet hates to be banned. Hang on a minute, you've just changed my mind. I call for No Positives to be sanctioned. :p

Frigo's Luggage said:

I'm sorry, who were you talking about?

Gregers said:
Be careful with what you ask for. I know that what you want is specific rather than general, but one of the strengths of this forum is it's lack of moderation-in all senses of the word!.
Until a thread on here directed me to it I had never previously been to the hell hole of conformism that is DP. The very first comments I came across were impassioned cries that the Mods were killing the forum with their craven restrictions on opinion. Strangely, on DP they seem to believe in established facts rather than the wild flights of fancy, prejudice, cynicism, vitriol, bile, innuendo, coruscating wit and occasional insights which are the staples that we (mostly)all enjoy on here.
Of course, that is at the other end of the spectrum. But once moderation begins how is it determined? Is it based on what you want; or, heaven forbid, on what I want? Or does a majority view outrank a minority opinion? I know that Mr. Multiple Incarnations really winds you up but do you really want individuals to start calling for their pet hates to be banned. Hang on a minute, you've just changed my mind. I call for No Positives to be sanctioned. :p
Gregers is right. Just ignore the guy. He will get bored. If he doesn't, then we know we are playing with a mental midget (no offense to small persons) and we shouldn't get bent out of shape about him.

House, could you cut your post back a bit. You are right about the cow blood (I can't believe how often we mention cow blood on this forum). Yeah yeah...we know about actovegin, hemopure and biopure. You probably are a bright guy and have some good points to make. However, your current methods of communicating them are not effective. You can still be an antogonist. Just try to be smart about it . Right now you are not really an effective antogonist because everybody just ignores your pithy and repetitve diatribes. Please put some sentences together to form a cohesive thought. For example, after hundreds of posts, I still don't have any clue why you think Nike did something wrong.

Frigo's Luggage said:
Gregers is right. Just ignore the guy. He will get bored. If he doesn't, then we know we are playing with a mental midget (no offense to small persons) and we shouldn't get bent out of shape about him.

House, could you cut your post back a bit. You are right about the cow blood (I can't believe how often we mention cow blood on this forum). Yeah yeah...we know about actovegin, hemopure and biopure. You probably are a bright guy and have some good points to make. However, your current methods of communicating them are not effective. You can still be an antogonist. Just try to be smart about it . Right now you are not really an effective antogonist because everybody just ignores your pithy and repetitve diatribes. Please put some sentences together to form a cohesive thought. For example, after hundreds of posts, I still don't have any clue why you think Nike did something wrong.
WHO ARE YOU GUYS POSTING ABOUT?

Again "House" went away to the DP forum I believe. The poster you are referring to I think is "Doctor.House" who is different from House and is the one who has reincarnated as Polythene.boast.

I am with Gregers and others on sparing use of moderation. However, I have come to my own determination that this guy is less about projecting a view and more about disrupting forum discussion. I think he gets his jollies from seeing us get all riled up. Not that we aren't giving him orgasmic pleasure by continuing this thread.

The other negative effect is that a lot of people are turned off by his posting and have left the forum as a result. This was stated by many at the beginning of the "This forum is dying" thread.

He also made a vague death threat-type post at one of the female members, which coming from an arguable sociopath, who spends hours studying conspiracy web stories, was not something to be completely ignored IMO.

In any case, why don't the majority of us who don't like his repetitive diatribes try putting him on ignore, as some have suggested, and see how that goes. Notwithstanding a moderator/owner block on his IP address which may be forthcoming again.

I mean if you are going to ban the guy, then it is pointless if you let him back in the next day under another guise.

Frigo's Luggage said:
I am talking about House/Polyheme etc.

I am not proposing we ignore you.

Crank : House/Maison/Huis/AOM is one entity.
Each of those identities were banned.
That entity is lurking here using the name Huis (Dutch word for House).

Verbruggen/hemopure/boost : those identities have been banned from here as well.

Thanks Lim. I thought that was what I was trying to say. That House and Doctor.House are two separate entities. Maybe my first post on this thread was ambiguous.

Did you say "boost" was banned??? I just put him on ignore. So now I can remove the ignore. :)

limerickman said:

Verbruggen/hemopure/boost : those identities have been banned from here as well.

limerickman said:

AKA Flyer? Very similar posting style and content, also banned.

Flyer (P.Boost), One would think you would be absolutely giddy about the large steroid bust a few days back and yet you still don't seem happy. Nike corporation still have you down?

The Chinese seem to have the supply for world demand so don't worry there will be plenty of athletes around the world for you to complain about.

Polyheme.boost said:
Steroids are here to stay--as am I.

Eastern Europe is the big supplier for roids.

Whilst the USA dominates production of cow blood product, hGH, black boxes, and off-shore hedge fund wires.

Life is very good indeed.
It appears by this bust that China is the main supplier of the ingredients for the HGH and other types of anabolics to many Balco type labs around the world. Watch out for those that have mad cow's blood. Only use the Nike Bovine mixture or is it too late for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.