let us now bow our heads and rename the box

lyotard

May 3, 2005
to the evangelical bloody soapbox?
not that i am anti belief system, but with the rampant quoting of chapter and verse round here of late seems like it would be better to take the allmighty holier than thou moralizing and the offering up of mytholgy as fact to perhaps some form of dedicated church/god-oriented forum.

can i get a witness?

lyotard said:
not that i am anti belief system, but with the rampant quoting of chapter and verse round here of late seems like it would be better to take the allmighty holier than thou moralizing and the offering up of mytholgy as fact to perhaps some form of dedicated church/god-oriented forum.

can i get a witness?
Praise Jesus, but be careful. There's a beverage involved.
jesus2-1.png

Keep them coming as the latest thread on the last days was hilarious. Well, I suppose if Israel does wind up being attacked by Iran, Europe and Russia, maybe I will get nervous over prophecies. :rolleyes:
By the way, if you think this is bad you should see some other sports sites. Cries of "Amen!", verses quoted, posters called "warrior of God" or "serpent handler" e.t.c.

lyotard said:

can i get a witness?

We've been arguing on here over religion for some 4 years and we still haven't solved the issues raised. :confused:

lyotard said:

can i get a witness?

thoughtforfood said:
And we never will.
TFF...I was just about to make my big reveal...to once and for all end the debate of God's existence or non-existence...

And now...since your post has potentially motivated the congregation to depart from this gathering in droves...I give you all the evidence you have long waited for...

Its coming...

Paris Hilton.

Crankyfeet said:
TFF...I was just about to make my big reveal...to once and for all end the debate of God's existence or non-existence...

And now...since your post has potentially motivated the congregation to depart from this gathering in droves...I give you all the evidence you have long waited for...

Its coming...

Paris Hilton.
Is that a "for" or "against?"

Here is my question

Hermaphrodites?!! WTF is that all about??!!!

We desperately need new subjects. This religion stuff is getting me down. Can't we argue about something like why America is incapable of producing a decent sports car?

Bro Deal said:
We desperately need new subjects. This religion stuff is getting me down. Can't we argue about something like why America is incapable of producing a decent sports car?
uhhh...start a thread??

Bro Deal said:
I sell Corvette ZO6's, and I have to say that is quite a nice sports car. You also might consider the fact that Vipers and Vettes have done quite well in the 24 hours of LeMans. nns1400 is right though, start a thread because I have much in the way of opinion regarding this topic.