Let your 7 year-old

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by elmsater, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. elmsater

    elmsater Guest

    Let your 7 year-old cycle without a helmet but you should have one on.

    Tags:

  2. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    Thanks for that....

  3. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "elmsater" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Let your 7 year-old cycle without a helmet but you should have one on.

    I never knew trolls could be completely transparent.

  4. Graeme Dods

    Graeme Dods Guest

    On 9 Apr 2006 21:29:19 -0700, elmsater wrote:

    > Let your 7 year-old cycle without a helmet but you should have one on.

    I don't have a 7 year old, only a 2 year old. Should I let him cycle
    without 3.5 helmets? We need to know now!

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    would that sig be an anogram of "Lame Setr" ???

  6. Bean Long

    Bean Long Guest

    Graeme Dods wrote:
    > On 9 Apr 2006 21:29:19 -0700, elmsater wrote:
    >
    >> Let your 7 year-old cycle without a helmet but you should have one on.

    > I don't have a 7 year old, only a 2 year old. Should I let him cycle
    > without 3.5 helmets? We need to know now!

    Oh my god...I have a 2 and 3 quarter year old and a 1 year old. How
    many helmets don't I need? Is this going to be on the 2005-2006 tax
    return? Panic!

    --
    Bean

    Remove "yourfinger" before replying