LeTour.com Videos

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Snorklebreath, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. As one who doesn't have OLN I've enjoyed the last few years Daily videos at LeTour.com (todays
    overhead of the crash was purely awesome, head bangin for position, body leaning...) but I don't use
    Microshaft Internut Exploder virus transformer spyware inducer to browse the web and have to fire it
    up just for this one task. Anyone know where else you can get such decent video? Anyone know when
    LeTour's site isn't going to be a POS using frames, bizarre navigation, require Internet Explorer
    for Windows and have a "photos" page that lists the last stage first and will likely stay blank
    until half way through the race like in the past? <end rant

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:45:43 +0000 (UTC), Snorklebreath wrote:
    > videos at LeTour.com [...] but I don't use Microshaft Internut Exploder

    No problem with Mozilla 1.4, or indeed any browser that does frames and can relay .ram links to
    RealPlayer.

  3. Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:45:43 +0000 (UTC), Snorklebreath wrote:
    >> videos at LeTour.com [...] but I don't use Microshaft Internut Exploder
    >
    > No problem with Mozilla 1.4, or indeed any browser that does frames and can relay .ram links to
    > RealPlayer.

    The English LeTour site uses .wvx files which Firebird Glendale (.6) would launch into Windows media
    player but return an error in the player(unknow media type), Netscape 7.2 had the same issue for me.
    I applied Win2K SP4 late last night and now the videos are playing for me...