LeTour.com Videos

Snorklebreath

Guest
As one who doesn't have OLN I've enjoyed the last few years Daily videos at LeTour.com (todays
overhead of the crash was purely awesome, head bangin for position, body leaning...) but I don't use
Microshaft Internut Exploder virus transformer spyware inducer to browse the web and have to fire it
up just for this one task. Anyone know where else you can get such decent video? Anyone know when
LeTour's site isn't going to be a POS using frames, bizarre navigation, require Internet Explorer
for Windows and have a "photos" page that lists the last stage first and will likely stay blank
until half way through the race like in the past? <end rant

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:45:43 +0000 (UTC), Snorklebreath wrote:
> videos at LeTour.com [...] but I don't use Microshaft Internut Exploder

No problem with Mozilla 1.4, or indeed any browser that does frames and can relay .ram links to
RealPlayer.

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:45:43 +0000 (UTC), Snorklebreath wrote:
>> videos at LeTour.com [...] but I don't use Microshaft Internut Exploder
>
> No problem with Mozilla 1.4, or indeed any browser that does frames and can relay .ram links to
> RealPlayer.

The English LeTour site uses .wvx files which Firebird Glendale (.6) would launch into Windows media
player but return an error in the player(unknow media type), Netscape 7.2 had the same issue for me.
I applied Win2K SP4 late last night and now the videos are playing for me...