Let's be nice to JK

[email protected] said...

> "Rooney" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:09:29 +0000, "W. D. Grey"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>In article <[email protected]>, Fran
> >><[email protected]> writes
> >>....and what the Hell is Molished for goodness sake?
> >>
> >>You'll be saying next that you have been prived of an education. :)

> > Fran was educated in a shed.

> Sheducation :))

Brilliant!

--
If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs...
then you've failed to grasp some important aspect of the

W. D. Grey <[email protected]> writes
>In article <[email protected]>, Gordon Harris
><[email protected]> writes
>>Rooney <[email protected]> writes

>>>Fran was educated in a shed.
>>>

>>And has four (?) kids to prove it.
>>
>><D&R>

>5

She's been in the shed again! :)
--
Gordon Harris

"Gordon Harris" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> W. D. Grey <[email protected]> writes
>>In article <[email protected]>, Gordon Harris
>><[email protected]> writes
>>>Rooney <[email protected]> writes

>>>And has four (?) kids to prove it.
>>>
>>><D&R>

>>5

> She's been in the shed again! :)

She was sheducted :)

--
Theo
www.theosphotos.fotopic.net

[email protected] said...

> "Gordon Harris" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
> > W. D. Grey <[email protected]> writes
> >>In article <[email protected]>, Gordon Harris
> >><[email protected]> writes

> >>5

> > She's been in the shed again! :)

> She was sheducted :)

Good grief, this is getting worse! Oh, and Bill? 'Molish' is
a perfectly good word, as is 'gruntled' :)
--

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:37:55 -0000, Fran <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] said...
>>
>> "Gordon Harris" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > W. D. Grey <[email protected]> writes

>> > She's been in the shed again! :)

>> She was sheducted :)
>>

>Good grief, this is getting worse! Oh, and Bill? 'Molish' is
>a perfectly good word, as is 'gruntled' :)

And 'hevelled'?

[email protected] said...
> In article <[email protected]>, Fran
> <[email protected]> writes
> >Good grief, this is getting worse! Oh, and Bill? 'Molish' is
> >a perfectly good word, as is 'gruntled' :)

> In what language - Swahili?

English. Honest injun.
--

Fran wrote:
> [email protected] said...
>> In article <[email protected]>, Fran
>> <[email protected]> writes
>>> Good grief, this is getting worse! Oh, and Bill? 'Molish' is
>>> a perfectly good word, as is 'gruntled' :)

>> In what language - Swahili?
>>

> English. Honest injun.

You sure?

molashed adj: drunk

molass, molash n: whisky made from molasses

gruntle¹ n: a grain, fragment

gruntle² v: 1 to grunt in a low key. 2 to groan slightly. 3 (used of
infants) to make a low cooing sound. ---n: 1 a grunting sound. 2 the moan
of a sick cow. 3 an infant's cooing.

gruntle³, gruntill n: 1 the snout. 2 the face in general

The meanings were taken from 'The Scots Dialect Dictionary' by Alexander
Warrack.

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy
Sandy

[email protected] said...
> In article <[email protected]>, Fran
> <[email protected]> writes
> >[email protected] said...
> >> In article <[email protected]>, Fran
> >> <[email protected]> writes
> >>
> >> In what language - Swahili?
> >>

> >English. Honest injun.

> Shedspeak no doubt :)

Gruntled is in one of the major English language dictionaries;
can't remember which one though. I'm fairly sure molish is in
there somewhere too, but I can't find it in Google and I'm not
very well today (a bit 'fluish', but almost certainly not
'flu) so it'll have to wait for when I've got my brain and
body back.
--
If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs...
then you've failed to grasp some important aspect of the
situation.

In article <[email protected]>, Fran
<[email protected]> writes
>[email protected] said...
>> In article <[email protected]>, Fran
>> <[email protected]> writes
>> >[email protected] said...

>> >English. Honest injun.

>> Shedspeak no doubt :)
>>

>Gruntled is in one of the major English language dictionaries;
>can't remember which one though. I'm fairly sure molish is in
>there somewhere too, but I can't find it in Google and I'm not
>very well today (a bit 'fluish', but almost certainly not
>'flu) so it'll have to wait for when I've got my brain and
>body back.

Googling it throws up the SHED :)
--
Bill Grey