lets bomb someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joshua Goldberg

Ya gotta love my catchy Subject lines. A Canadian TV News reporter yesterday was glowing about how
Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are pouring North to buy
at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is employed and so
on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the reporter was asking
Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed clips of near vacant
American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are NOT spending $ is
because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back into the
stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.

Seems the Canadian perspective is that America is stuck in an economic recession, people are not
spending $, Americans are worried about Venezuela oil shutting down (USA's 5th largest oil supplier)
and because of all the hype about the need to bomb someone...and the war is stuck on hold. So it
would seem that the only way to get the American economy rolling again is conditional to America
bombing someone. Anyone care to bet that if Iraq is not invaded soon, the CIA will pay a group of 20
people in Iceland to burn old glory and Moon a photo of Dubya (live on CNN) and soon after America
will be bombing the **** out of Iceland.

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:ueGO9.9685$%[email protected]:

[q1]> Ya gotta love my catchy Subject lines. A Canadian TV News reporter yesterday was glowing about how[/q1]
[q1]> Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are pouring North to buy[/q1]
[q1]> at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is employed and so[/q1]
[q1]> on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the reporter was[/q1]
[q1]> asking Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed clips of near[/q1]
[q1]> vacant American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are NOT spending $[/q1]
[q1]> is because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back into the[/q1]
[q1]> stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Seems the Canadian perspective is that America is stuck in an economic recession, people are not[/q1]
[q1]> spending $, Americans are worried about Venezuela oil shutting down (USA's 5th largest oil[/q1]
[q1]> supplier) and because of all the hype about the need to bomb someone...and the war is stuck on[/q1]
[q1]> hold. So it would seem that the only way to get the American economy rolling again is conditional[/q1]
[q1]> to America bombing someone. Anyone care to bet that if Iraq is not invaded soon, the CIA will pay[/q1]
[q1]> a group of 20 people in Iceland to burn old glory and Moon a photo of Dubya (live on CNN) and soon[/q1]
[q1]> after America will be bombing the **** out of Iceland.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

Let it go.

Take your junk elsewhere. This is a recumbent group.

Gene

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:ueGO9.9685$%[email protected]...
[q1]> Ya gotta love my catchy Subject lines. A Canadian TV News reporter yesterday was glowing about how[/q1]
[q1]> Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are[/q1]
pouring
[q1]> North to buy at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is[/q1]
[q1]> employed and so on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the[/q1]
[q1]> reporter was asking Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed[/q1]
[q1]> clips of near vacant American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are[/q1]
[q1]> NOT spending $ is because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back[/q1]
[q1]> into the stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Seems the Canadian perspective is that America is stuck in an economic recession, people are not[/q1]
[q1]> spending $, Americans are worried about[/q1]
Venezuela
[q1]> oil shutting down (USA's 5th largest oil supplier) and because of all the hype about the need to[/q1]
[q1]> bomb someone...and the war is stuck on hold. So it would seem that the only way to get the[/q1]
[q1]> American economy rolling[/q1]
again
[q1]> is conditional to America bombing someone. Anyone care to bet that if Iraq is not invaded soon,[/q1]
[q1]> the CIA will pay a group of 20 people in Iceland to burn old glory and Moon a photo of Dubya (live[/q1]
[q1]> on CNN) and soon after America will be bombing the **** out of Iceland.[/q1]

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<ueGO9.9685$%[email protected]>...
[q1]> Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are pouring North to buy[/q1]
[q1]> at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is employed and so[/q1]
[q1]> on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the reporter was[/q1]
[q1]> asking Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed clips of near[/q1]
[q1]> vacant American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are NOT spending $[/q1]
[q1]> is because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back into the[/q1]
[q1]> stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

Incomplete one sided news occurs worldwide. Most channels cry about empty malls, as if the whole
world lives in a mall. Others have the opposite about record years; just not meeting expected
growth. Stocks, bonds, and the like.

As far as bombing; it seems that S.Korea, Japan, or China should worry more about those
retards in N.Korea having a nuclear accident and bomb Ñ.Korea off the face of the earth. Let
them worry about it.

Living in malls is not all there is in life. My California made S&B is wearing out, so a WizWheelz
(also made in the USA) was my Christmas present this year. Too bad that was not blurbed on TVs. I'd
rather keep on triking.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.