lets bomb someone

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Ya gotta love my catchy Subject lines. A Canadian TV News reporter yesterday was glowing about how
    Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are pouring North to buy
    at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is employed and so
    on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the reporter was asking
    Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed clips of near vacant
    American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are NOT spending $ is
    because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back into the
    stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.

    Seems the Canadian perspective is that America is stuck in an economic recession, people are not
    spending $, Americans are worried about Venezuela oil shutting down (USA's 5th largest oil supplier)
    and because of all the hype about the need to bomb someone...and the war is stuck on hold. So it
    would seem that the only way to get the American economy rolling again is conditional to America
    bombing someone. Anyone care to bet that if Iraq is not invaded soon, the CIA will pay a group of 20
    people in Iceland to burn old glory and Moon a photo of Dubya (live on CNN) and soon after America
    will be bombing the crap out of Iceland.

    Tags:

  2. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:ueGO9.9685$%[email protected]:

    [q1]> Ya gotta love my catchy Subject lines. A Canadian TV News reporter yesterday was glowing about how[/q1]
    [q1]> Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are pouring North to buy[/q1]
    [q1]> at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is employed and so[/q1]
    [q1]> on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the reporter was[/q1]
    [q1]> asking Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed clips of near[/q1]
    [q1]> vacant American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are NOT spending $[/q1]
    [q1]> is because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back into the[/q1]
    [q1]> stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Seems the Canadian perspective is that America is stuck in an economic recession, people are not[/q1]
    [q1]> spending $, Americans are worried about Venezuela oil shutting down (USA's 5th largest oil[/q1]
    [q1]> supplier) and because of all the hype about the need to bomb someone...and the war is stuck on[/q1]
    [q1]> hold. So it would seem that the only way to get the American economy rolling again is conditional[/q1]
    [q1]> to America bombing someone. Anyone care to bet that if Iraq is not invaded soon, the CIA will pay[/q1]
    [q1]> a group of 20 people in Iceland to burn old glory and Moon a photo of Dubya (live on CNN) and soon[/q1]
    [q1]> after America will be bombing the crap out of Iceland.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]

    Let it go.

  3. Take your junk elsewhere. This is a recumbent group.

    Gene

    news:ueGO9.9685$%[email protected]...
    [q1]> Ya gotta love my catchy Subject lines. A Canadian TV News reporter yesterday was glowing about how[/q1]
    [q1]> Canadian retailers are having record breaking Xmas profits, how Americans are[/q1]
    pouring
    [q1]> North to buy at Canadian stores, how Canada's economy is going full tilt ahead, how everyone is[/q1]
    [q1]> employed and so on. A real uplifting news story. Then the USA was mentioned and it was as if the[/q1]
    [q1]> reporter was asking Canadians to donate $ to help Americans survive. The news reporter showed[/q1]
    [q1]> clips of near vacant American Shopping Malls and said (get ready)...the reasons why Americans are[/q1]
    [q1]> NOT spending $ is because...Americans are feeling frustrated that they are not bombing Iraq back[/q1]
    [q1]> into the stoneage...ack, eggnog cameout my nose.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Seems the Canadian perspective is that America is stuck in an economic recession, people are not[/q1]
    [q1]> spending $, Americans are worried about[/q1]
    Venezuela
    [q1]> oil shutting down (USA's 5th largest oil supplier) and because of all the hype about the need to[/q1]
    [q1]> bomb someone...and the war is stuck on hold. So it would seem that the only way to get the[/q1]
    [q1]> American economy rolling[/q1]
    again
    [q1]> is conditional to America bombing someone. Anyone care to bet that if Iraq is not invaded soon,[/q1]
    [q1]> the CIA will pay a group of 20 people in Iceland to burn old glory and Moon a photo of Dubya (live[/q1]
    [q1]> on CNN) and soon after America will be bombing the crap out of Iceland.[/q1]

  4. "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
[...]

    Incomplete one sided news occurs worldwide. Most channels cry about empty malls, as if the whole
    world lives in a mall. Others have the opposite about record years; just not meeting expected
    growth. Stocks, bonds, and the like.

    As far as bombing; it seems that S.Korea, Japan, or China should worry more about those
    retards in N.Korea having a nuclear accident and bomb Ñ.Korea off the face of the earth. Let
    them worry about it.

    Living in malls is not all there is in life. My California made S&B is wearing out, so a WizWheelz
    (also made in the USA) was my Christmas present this year. Too bad that was not blurbed on TVs. I'd
    rather keep on triking.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.