Lets get Tom S.

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
tough room today.............. after my little bashing you all turn and decide to crucify Tom
Sherman.... And speaking of crucifixions isn't it about time Mikael cuts in here with the lyrics to
"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

Joshua Goldberg wrote:

> tough room today.............. after my little bashing you all turn and decide to crucify Tom
> Sherman.... And speaking of crucifixions isn't it about time Mikael cuts in here with the lyrics
> to "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

Who is volunteering for membership in the "Crack Suicide Squad"? ;)

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
Dragonflyer

While I enjoy your off beat sense of humour, and while you often do miss the mark on your first pass
at things, I wasn't defending you. I finally just didn't say "Why bother?" when my fingers flew to
the keyboard in response to one of Egberts highly annoying, self important, un-invited, irrelevant,
ego boosting, "hey look at me" snide little smarter-than-thou corrections, after the myriad of
examples of same in the past.

news:Jvj%[email protected]...
> tough room today.............. after my little bashing you all turn and decide to crucify Tom
> Sherman.... And speaking of crucifixions isn't it about time Mikael cuts in here with the lyrics
> to "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

but how do you know that my missing the mark on my first pass was NOT intentional?
------------------ponder that for a while--------------------------------------------- besides I
happen to like most (not all) of what T.S. adds, I figure if ya got a brain, are highly read, have a
fairly high memory (storage) capacity....why not use it. OTOH sometimes it does appear that we are
all just visitors to Tom Sherman's livingroom............................ "baronn1"
> While I enjoy your off beat sense of humour, and while you often do miss
the
> mark on your first pass at things, I wasn't defending you. I finally just didn't say "Why bother?"
> when my fingers flew to the keyboard in response
> one of Egberts highly annoying, self important, un-invited, irrelevant,
ego
> boosting, "hey look at me" snide little smarter-than-thou corrections,
after
> the myriad of examples of same in the past.
>

> "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:Jvj%[email protected]...
> > tough room today.............. after my little bashing you all turn and decide to crucify Tom
Sherman....
> > And speaking of crucifixions isn't it about time Mikael cuts in here
with
> > the lyrics to "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

hmmmm...good point, but irrelevant, unless you do this intentionally to invite one of Egberts
exercises in self agrandizement. If that's the case, then I have seen the enemy, and he is thee. I
can't even chuckle and think "Poor nerd" anymore when I see his posts...

news:APs%[email protected]...

Joshua Goldberg wrote:
> ...OTOH sometimes it does appear that we are all just visitors to Tom > Sherman's
> livingroom............................

I do not have a living room. I have a combination bathroom/junk storage room, a combination
bedroom/junk storage room, and a combination HPV storage/kitchen/junk storage room (uses listed in
order of importance). I also have a small tire storage/junk storage closet that is only accessible
from the patio.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

baronn1 wrote:

> While I enjoy your off beat sense of humour, and while you often do miss the mark on your first
> pass at things, I wasn't defending you. I finally just didn't say "Why bother?" when my fingers
> flew to the keyboard in response to one of Egberts highly annoying, self important, un-invited,
> irrelevant, ego boosting, "hey look at me" snide little smarter-than-thou corrections, after the
> myriad of examples of same in the past.

Some people would consider pointing out that a post is "highly annoying, self important, un-invited,
irrelevant, ego boosting, "hey look at me" and snide little smarter-than-thou" is even more highly
annoying, self important, un-invited, irrelevant, ego boosting, "hey look at me" and snide little
smarter-than-thou than the original post. ;)

baronn1 (who?) wrote:

> hmmmm...good point, but irrelevant, unless you do this intentionally to invite one of Egberts
> exercises in self agrandizement. If that's the case, then I have seen the enemy, and he is thee. I
> can't even chuckle and think "Poor nerd" anymore when I see his posts...

As for my motivation, you (who?) are way off the mark.

Don't you (name?) have something better to get worked up about than my posts to a.r.b.r.? It is a
good thing Jobst Brandt doesn't post here. ;)

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

"Tom Sherman" skrev...

> Don't you (name?) have something better to get worked up about than my posts to a.r.b.r.? It is a
> good thing Jobst Brandt doesn't post here. ;)

I heard that recumbents will fall over at the first hill and thus you should only buy them if you
live in Holland or someplace similarly flat and _never_ go touring on them. (based on overtaking one
BikeE or ReBike or something similar uphill)

Seriously I don't see what the big deal is. If people don't like your footnotes and whatnot they can
just killfile. Problem solved.

Regards Mikael

ok, see... that was funny, Your words (this time) weren't designed to (or were not apt to ) belittle
a remark made in innocent ignorance. They were spot on relevant, and in the spirit of the original
post. Good job.

> baronn1 wrote:
> >
> > While I enjoy your off beat sense of humour, and while you often do miss
the
> > mark on your first pass at things, I wasn't defending you. I finally
just
> > didn't say "Why bother?" when my fingers flew to the keyboard in
response to
> > one of Egberts highly annoying, self important, un-invited, irrelevant,
ego
> > boosting, "hey look at me" snide little smarter-than-thou corrections,
after
> > the myriad of examples of same in the past.
>
> Some people would consider pointing out that a post is "highly annoying, self important,
> un-invited, irrelevant, ego boosting, "hey look at me" and snide little smarter-than-thou" is even
> more highly annoying, self important, un-invited, irrelevant, ego boosting, "hey look at me" and
> snide little smarter-than-thou than the original post. ;)
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
> Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

I, for one, am sick and tired of being told that the decent people on this list are sick and tired
of being told that they are sick and tired.

"Michael Devenis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I, for one, am sick and tired of being told that the decent people on this list are sick and tired
> of being told that they are sick and tired.

Quite frankly, this post is just sickening.

And tiring too.

"BethF" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "Michael Devenis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I, for one, am sick and tired of being told that the decent people on this list are sick and
>> tired of being told that they are sick and tired.

Having been sick AND tired now for far too long, I take offense at this redundant use and
**EXAGERRATED** overuse of "sick and tired".

rorschandt a box of kleenex a day,& considering Euthanasia over Echinacea. Or is that Youth in Asia?

Earl The Bent Brat wrote:

> Tom: take a good look at yourself,with all of those that you own, you still can't beat my old fat
> ass.Wana race someday dude.

Earl,

Give me a head start of one second for every hour over 2000 hours I worked last year and
you're on. ;)