    Pekaar Head Guest

    Below is a copy of my complaint. Send yours to : [email protected], and
    [email protected], and to [email protected]

    ===
    Dear Google,
    This pervert:
    "Nomad <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Visit http://nudecamping.net. for over 4000 totally free nude camping
    > and hiking images set in beautiful Wisconsin state parks.

    In its entirety:
    Newsgroups: rec.climbing,alt.rec.hiking,rec.running,rec.outdoors.camping,alt.rec.camping
    Subject: Free Nude Camping and Hiking in Wisconsin Website
    From: Nomad <[email protected]>
    Date: 27 Oct 2004 22:11:30 -0400

    Visit http://nudecamping.net. for over 4000 totally free nude camping
    and hiking images set in beautiful Wisconsin state parks.

    has been spamming google groups, several in fact, with naked pics of
    him running around state parks in the nude, and being spanked. I don't
    think there's any call for this kind of thing on groups like
    Re.running that is just one of the non-related groups he's posted it
    to.
    Please stop this individual.
    If you need any further info, please contact me.
    Thank you,
    Bill

    Tags:

  2. << Please stop this individual.
    If you need any further info, please contact me.
    Thank you,
    Bill

    Bill!
    Who are you reporting?
    Yourself, again?!

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  3. Fredrick

    Fredrick Guest

    [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > << Please stop this individual.
    > If you need any further info, please contact me.
    > Thank you,
    > Bill
    > >>

    > Bill!
    > Who are you reporting?
    > Yourself, again?!

    Sure you dumbazz, that must be it.
    Bill (with a gorgeous, but not gay, arse)

  4. << Sure you dumbazz, that must be it.
    Bill (with a gorgeous, but not gay, arse) >>

    show us!

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  5. Fredrick

    Fredrick Guest

    [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<20041028205217[email protected]>...
    > << Sure you dumbazz, that must be it.
    > Bill (with a gorgeous, but not gay, arse) >>
    >
    > show us!

    (_!_)

  6. Uncle Argyle

    Uncle Argyle Guest

    On 29 Oct 2004 04:03:50 -0700, [email protected] (Fredrick)
    wrote:

    >[email protected] (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> << Sure you dumbazz, that must be it.
    >> Bill (with a gorgeous, but not gay, arse) >>
    >>
    >> show us!

    <zip> <thud>

  7. << show us!

    <zip> <thud> >>

    Mud!

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  8. Doug

    Doug Guest

    On 29 Oct 2004 17:32:14 GMT, [email protected]entary (Brilliant One)
    wrote:

    ><< show us!
    >
    ><zip> <thud> >>
    >
    >Mud!