Let's help this young lady! Even a little bit!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 17, 2006.

  1. Hello all,

    I was forwarded this website from a friend. It's a young lady that
    needs a little bit of help raising money to buy a house (just enough
    money for a down payment). She apparently works, but doesn't earn
    enough to be able to save enough money. Please find it in your heart
    to help this girl in any way that you are able. I am going to give a
    little bit to help her reach her goal.

    Check out her website at:

    http://helplindsay.tripod.com/

    Sincerely,
    Lyia

    Tags:

  2. Dave Smith

    Dave Smith Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I was forwarded this website from a friend. It's a young lady that
    > needs a little bit of help raising money to buy a house (just enough
    > money for a down payment). She apparently works, but doesn't earn
    > enough to be able to save enough money. Please find it in your heart
    > to help this girl in any way that you are able. I am going to give a
    > little bit to help her reach her goal.
    >
    > Check out her website at:
    >
    > http://helplindsay.tripod.com/
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Lyia

    You spelt your name wrong Lindsay

  3. Jude

    Jude Guest

    Great idea!

    If you'd rather donate the money to someone you know at least vaguely,
    rather than a spammer who's never posted anything else to r.f.c, you
    can feel free to put the money in MY account.

    www.payjude'sbills.com

    Happy to help!
    =) r.f.c'er

  4. Jude

    Jude Guest

    wow, you posted this to 185 groups today? For that much effort, why not
    try a JOB?!?!?!?

    ps, somehow I think the posters on the alt.living.frugal website ain't
    gonna be too interested in helping you.......

  5. -L.

    -L. Guest

    Jude wrote:
    > Great idea!
    >
    > If you'd rather donate the money to someone you know at least vaguely,
    > rather than a spammer who's never posted anything else to r.f.c, you
    > can feel free to put the money in MY account.
    >
    > www.payjude'sbills.com
    >
    > Happy to help!
    > =) r.f.c'er

    No, I refuse to support anyone who is so dumb they think a fish is a
    vegetable.

    HTH,
    -L.