Lets measure Ride-A-Lot "fear decides skill" level

LIBERATOR

Guest
What is Ride-A-Lots level of skill due to fear (it's all math people)
ranking?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/JJonas/Biking/Ft Collins/Pic016.jpg

Can Ride-A-Lot clear this section (filmed by another RUSH cronie
puppet [who I like])?

This section, rated by me, by my skill ranking and understanding of
MTBing is easy.

You keep your arms limp and go fast and your weight at or behind the
seat post.

Ride-A-Lot doesn't seem to know these things. Furthermore, those he
rides with don't teach him these things.

He needs personal one on one instruction, of which to get him past his
fears that are keeping him lacking in ability.

Ride-A-Lot actually has an advantage with his weight over use skinny
people. The problem is he doesn't know how to use his weight, but is
scared of his weight. His weight advantageous offering is that when
clearing sections like "The Wall" and or "Apex", he's not thrown
easily because of his weight. He is not susceptible to losing his line
like skinny people are, because the inertia of his weight is harder to
throw off center, than light people.

I could do wonders for BumpKinPus, I mean Mitchel, if only he'd stop
being a puppet and be diplomatic in the name of achieving progress in
his skills, I could make it worth both our time.

Now me, however, the only thing I cannot do on MTBs is ride the little
logs suspended in the air through forests. To me that is the most
deadly thing. You make one error you're falling 30 feet and hitting
about 20 branches, or when those guys are raging through the trees and
only 3 feet wide trails, where if they slp on something not supposed
to be there - say like a woodpecker who knocks itself out from pecking
on a tree, and then falls to his death or is knocked out and is on the
trail where the MTBers didn't have time to react to him, that knocked
out bird is going to make them crash at 30MPH into the trees. They're
dead.

Those skills are the skills I don't have. I can clear any natural
obstacles, rock gardens, drops, ect. But the man-made obstacles
through the forests and elevated, I am terrified of. Of course I never
had tried them, so like anythign else I could build up skills to do it
by trying repetitively.

But as of right now I fear those types of courses.

So in a manner I'm just like Sprinsky.

On Apr 7, 3:39 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> What is Ride-A-Lots level of skill due to fear (it's all math people)
> ranking?
>
> http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/JJonas/Biking/Ft Collins/Pic...
>
> Can Ride-A-Lot clear this section (filmed by another RUSH cronie
> puppet [who I like])?
>
> This section, rated by me, by my skill ranking and understanding of
> MTBing is easy.
>
> You keep your arms limp and go fast and your weight at or behind the
> seat post.
>
> Ride-A-Lot doesn't seem to know these things. Furthermore, those he
> rides with don't teach him these things.
>
> He needs personal one on one instruction, of which to get him past his
> fears that are keeping him lacking in ability.
>
> Ride-A-Lot actually has an advantage with his weight over use skinny
> people. The problem is he doesn't know how to use his weight, but is
> scared of his weight. His weight advantageous offering is that when
> clearing sections like "The Wall" and or "Apex", he's not thrown
> easily because of his weight. He is not susceptible to losing his line
> like skinny people are, because the inertia of his weight is harder to
> throw off center, than light people.
>
> I could do wonders for BumpKinPus, I mean Mitchel, if only he'd stop
> being a puppet and be diplomatic in the name of achieving progress in
> his skills, I could make it worth both our time.
>
> Now me, however, the only thing I cannot do on MTBs is ride the little
> logs suspended in the air through forests. To me that is the most
> deadly thing. You make one error you're falling 30 feet and hitting
> about 20 branches, or when those guys are raging through the trees and
> only 3 feet wide trails, where if they slp on something not supposed
> to be there - say like a woodpecker who knocks itself out from pecking
> on a tree, and then falls to his death or is knocked out and is on the
> trail where the MTBers didn't have time to react to him, that knocked
> out bird is going to make them crash at 30MPH into the trees. They're
> dead.
>
> Those skills are the skills I don't have. I can clear any natural
> obstacles, rock gardens, drops, ect. But the man-made obstacles
> through the forests and elevated, I am terrified of. Of course I never
> had tried them, so like anythign else I could build up skills to do it
> by trying repetitively.
>
> But as of right now I fear those types of courses.
>
> So in a manner I'm just like Sprinsky.

Be Nice.