Lets send spesh's "future shock" back to the stone age... :d

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
I have a Spesh... I love the f@ckin brand! :D

But every time I see a Fad... I know it...

I was cruising aimlessly today thinking of how my diiirrrrty Allez would react if it had one of them new "future shocks". I wont even go into the fatigue damage topic which I love so much, coz for that topic the "Future Shock" might actually be beneficial, but...

Can you think your self riding the damn thing with One Hand on the handlebar?

Ba-Daam-Tsss...

I cant even drive a double piston fork with one hand without feeling I'm pushing the damn fork over some pebbles or something...

A Single High Placed Piston Steerer? Mmmmmm... Steiner? Steiner? Where did my Oh-So-More-Handly tapered headtube go yo? ☠

What if you have to have a bite, or drink some water, or something Stupid like that when you are having that "endurance ride"... :D ?

Huh? Huh???? :D

Btw sorry I wasnt around much lately, I've been busy with the "Garden"... :D (♫ Police and Helicopter, are searching Marijuana... ♫ :D )

Random Music:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I have no comment on your inquiry but good to know you are still alive.

Why shouldn't I be? :eek: You know something I dont??? :D

Water the Sativas, Water the Indicas, Water aaall the hybrids... :D

The odds would indicate you would be confined in a penal facilty by now :) but seriously just haven't heard from you in a while.

Reactions: Volnix
Hehe! :) No jail for me... Greece has turned into a Mad - Max wasteland! Lawlessness!

I just ride around town with my bike, gathering supplies... :D

Seriously though there has been alot of robbings lately by people they release from jail for quite serious offences...

CambyBob!!! :) How's it going? :) Happy with the Trump dude afterall? :D Look at you both with 10000 messages!!

Anyway... There is something wrong with that fork... and I'm gonna find it... Maybe Spesh will give me 5 million dollars to keep it quite.. :D

Yeah, still liking Trump. Much better than the alternatives.

He goes a bit too fast the fellow though doesn't he? Hope he wont burn out too fast...

Anyway, at least he tries to appear descent without being too lame...

Its gonna get hot soon... Every summer, when the weather is good... Boats! Boats appear from the shore... Boats! Carrying weird-ass Arabian looking folk... Some times they turn out to be terrorist cats...

Itchy trigger ninja... :D

Erdogan has gone mad... Master Troll level! :D

But hey at least we ain't cray yeah? :D

Dibs on all of them: :D

I give it a 65. It was easy to dance to, but I didn't understand the lyrics.

Reactions: Volnix
Naturlich! Naturlich! :D

Specialized tries to Wack it with a "Now Totally Pro Again" cheap ass spring shock and Pinarello makes a complicated yet still functioning hydraulic system... Coz who are you trying to fool with your snake oil spring shock in 2017 yeah? :D

Oh man... That is a good idea actually, two little bottles of oil stuffed in the pinarello? That will be another 3000 dollar Amigo... :D

I saw those Ninjas Digging on the Paris Roubaix today and I'm gonna start a thread about how there are no black riders in the Pro Tour... Coz I'm insane... :D

Z that type of insanity is not special these days. It is rampant. Ok, I am headed to my safe space now otherwise know as my deck to burn some dead animal flesh on the grill. I am taking a glass.... oh to hell with that. I am taking the bottle with me.

Woah, you are gonna drink a -whole- bottle of Beer!? :D

Yeah I know... I had alot of fun with youtube's live streaming of protests after the US elections... The whole world is in unrest... Except Greenland ofcourse...

Btw I am very worried that we are gonna have another election here this year again... Apparently they are gonna try to vote some more measures in order to squeeze some more money from creditors and half or maybe more from the parliament is not gonna vote them... Not that they wont vote them eventually, just now so they can take over the parliament after the election...

Volnix welcome back from Greece, I was on vacation too...except not as far away as Greece, I just went to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee which is about 9 hours away from where I live, and played with my bike up there while trying to drown.

You have to tell us about the crazy part(s) about Greece, someday my wife and I want to go there.

Speaking of alcohol, I went to one of those places where you can try different flavs of moonshine, and I got say, I typically don't like alcohol, but in this case...I HATE moonshine, that **** is nasty, but at least I tried a whole lot of them so now I can't say I've never had it. Nope only dark beer for me, it's the only alcohol I can drink and actually like it, my favorite is Russian Imperial Stout but I can do Irish dark as well.

I voted for Trump too, it was a risk but like Campybob said, he was better than the alternative. I just wish the media would back off from all there attacks on him and let him do his job and see how well he does in 4 years, then if does lousy then attack him, but this **** about how bad he is and he's only been a president for 4 months isn't anywhere near enough time to judge any president. Anyway, I'm not going to say anything good or bad about him yet. I kind of wish he would have ordered Syria flattened instead of just part of a base, but I'm sick that way.

Volnix welcome back from Greece, I was on vacation too...except not as far away as Greece, I just went to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee which is about 9 hours away from where I live, and played with my bike up there while trying to drown.

You have to tell us about the crazy part(s) about Greece, someday my wife and I want to go there.

Speaking of alcohol, I went to one of those places where you can try different flavs of moonshine, and I got say, I typically don't like alcohol, but in this case...I HATE moonshine, that **** is nasty, but at least I tried a whole lot of them so now I can't say I've never had it. Nope only dark beer for me, it's the only alcohol I can drink and actually like it, my favorite is Russian Imperial Stout but I can do Irish dark as well.

I voted for Trump too, it was a risk but like Campybob said, he was better than the alternative. I just wish the media would back off from all there attacks on him and let him do his job and see how well he does in 4 years, then if does lousy then attack him, but this **** about how bad he is and he's only been a president for 4 months isn't anywhere near enough time to judge any president. Anyway, I'm not going to say anything good or bad about him yet. I kind of wish he would have ordered Syria flattened instead of just part of a base, but I'm sick that way.

You were here and you didn't say hello?

You were here and you didn't say hello?
I'm sorry. I've been on but hit and miss only, and when I was on I didn't see anything that you had responded to, so the thought was you were gone. In fact I didn't even know you had gone to Greece, I thought you had left the forum!

But it's good to see you back safe and sound, and hope you had a good time in Greece.

Seriously??? :D

@Froze! :) Dude I am Greek! I was always in Greece Lol... :D

Smokey's huh... I dont know where I want to go to the US if I ever go through the ordeal of paperwork required... :D A had a friend who visited the US years back, probably before 2005 and they asked him to sign a paper that stated that he was not carrying any snails! (wtf? :D ) with him...

I dont drink anything above 5% alcohol... I drink alot of beer though... lately the offer is in a Greek pisswasser variety :p which guarantees that it has 100% greek grown grains... Greece as mucg stuff as it cultivates is kinda low on grain...

What do you wanna know about Greece? :D I could talk about it for houuuuuurs!!! Lol :D

21166089.jpg

I'm sorry. I've been on but hit and miss only, and when I was on I didn't see anything that you had responded to, so the thought was you were gone. In fact I didn't even know you had gone to Greece, I thought you had left the forum!

But it's good to see you back safe and sound, and hope you had a good time in Greece.

Not Greece, the Smokys where I live.

@jhuskey Damn you are a mean drunk! :D

@Froze... Tires man... Tires! :D