Let's Separate Aus and Nz

classic1 said:
This should attract a few kiwis to the forum

cute-sheep_1008.jpg
Milk and cereal out my nose... all over the farking table.
biggrin.gif

cyclemanx said:
OK Kiwi's, and others, let's make sure "Zealand" or "NZ" are included in the text or title.
Why don't both of you just PM each other?... That way you won't have to sift through the loads of high quality Aussie content.

62vette said:
Nice to see attractive females are appreciated in Tennessee as well as here in sheep shagger central :D

Yeah, but they are crappy at housework.

classic1 said:
...and these pommies couldn't tell a Kiwi accent from an Aussie accent.
Shut! That's a but ruch! They must be thuck or somethung!

Geoff Vadar said:
Having said that when I went to England to play a bit of county seconds (im not a international cricketer like stinkyfoot) first mid week game I got asked beforehand by the opposition if i was kiwi or Oz. I said Oz. They went from all smiles to ****ing daggers.

Which county's 2nd XI???

I was forced to play cricket at school - interesting game, mind.

Geoff Vadar said:
So I bowled bouncers at their heads for 6 overs straight and hit about 4 of them in the guts and back and helmet. One cheeky ***** did hit me for six though. Cnut.

Thomson or Lillee???
Who's your favourite?

great aussie bowlers for me were - McGrath, Warne (of course), Hogg (while he was fit), Lawson, mcDermott.

Geoff Vadar said:
Having said that when I went to England to play a bit of county seconds (im not a international cricketer like stinkyfoot) first mid week game I got asked beforehand by the opposition if i was kiwi or Oz. I said Oz. They went from all smiles to ****ing daggers.

So I bowled bouncers at their heads for 6 overs straight and hit about 4 of them in the guts and back and helmet. One cheeky ***** did hit me for six though. Cnut.
Some of my mates play for a local suburban team in Perth, they went to England a few years ago... your story is funny ma'an !! BTW wouldnt the umpire have no-balled you after the second bouncer?

jhuskey said:
You been scarce for a time. Everything thing good in your world?
Everything's fine and dandy, JH. I've been stuck over in Papua New Guinea for the last 15 months.
It's looking a bit cool over where you are.

Cheers,
EoinC

Aussie Steve said:
Some of my mates play for a local suburban team in Perth, they went to England a few years ago... your story is funny ma'an !! BTW wouldnt the umpire have no-balled you after the second bouncer?
Yep. I always viewed no balls as 'collateral damage' when it was more important to try to hit someone I didnt like very much. In the UK though short pitched stuff tends to 'sit up' and you are more likely to disappear over the often very short square leg boundary. Just about every club has an aussie, kiwi, paki or caro-bean.

limerickman said:
great aussie bowlers for me were - McGrath, Warne (of course), Hogg (while he was fit), Lawson, mcDermott.
I reckon Trevor Chappell is the greatest Aussie bowler of all time.

The kiwis will agree. They love him.

classic1 said:
I reckon Trevor Chappell is the greatest Aussie bowler of all time.

The kiwis will agree. They love him.
Vadar how about some been balls?

EmPat said:
I'll be the first Kiwi to thank the Australians.

Thanks for being the uncouth children of criminals the rest of the world think you are, it helps to have a point of difference when travelling as everyone thinks our accents are the same.
No worries. Now **** orrf inta ya own forum.