Let's start a war!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Apr 11, 2003.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/

    WOOOOOOW!

  2. Mtbchip

    Mtbchip Guest

    That was special........

    Lake Morena tomorrow will be more special.

    Peace bro.

    mtbchip

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  4. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/
    >>
    >>WOOOOOOW!
    >>
    >>--
    >

    > Have you been hanging out at Apache again??

    Nah, it's local but I've been hanging out at these places instead:
    http://www.mygayweb.com/travel/bars/results.asp?State=California&city=West+Hollywood&page=2

    Usually Micky's.

    Hahahahahaha, not.

    Greg

  5. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    > Slacker wrote:
    > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >>http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/
    > >>
    > >>WOOOOOOW!
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >

    > > Have you been hanging out at Apache again??
    > >

    > Nah, it's local but I've been hanging out at these places instead:

    http://www.mygayweb.com/travel/bars/results.asp?State=California&city=West+H ollywood&page=2

    > Usually Micky's.
    >
    > Hahahahahaha, not.
    >
    > Greg
    > --
    > "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
    > hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

    Slow day at work today Greg?

    Michael

  6. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

  7. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

  8. Peter R .

    Peter R . Guest

  9. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:42:29 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/
    >
    >WOOOOOOW!

    Well now, how about that. G.T finally posts something good! and now we know what the "G" in G.T is
    all about. ;-)

    Oh yes, "not that there's anything wrong with that"

    I'll have that tune in my head for weeks! Very good.

    :-]