Letter in local rag.

I had a letter in my local rag last week too.
It was in response to a previous letter from someone who was hit on a
crossing by a cyclist who ran the red light.
Obviously she was upset and angry, but I objected to the way she went off
into a rant about cyclists in general rather than the specific thoughtless
dangerous idiot who mowed her down. So I was trying to redress the balance
a bit.

POHB wrote:
> I had a letter in my local rag last week too.
> It was in response to a previous letter from someone who was hit on a
> crossing by a cyclist who ran the red light.
> Obviously she was upset and angry, but I objected to the way she went off
> into a rant about cyclists in general rather than the specific thoughtless
> dangerous idiot who mowed her down. So I was trying to redress the balance
> a bit.

Not the Ealing Gazette?
There was a really good letter like that in there this week.

Colin McKenzie

"Colin McKenzie" wrote

> Not the Ealing Gazette?
> There was a really good letter like that in there this week.

Thanks, yes that was me.