level 3 w00t

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by The Bruiser, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. The Bruiser

    The Bruiser Guest

    i just completed all the skills today for level 3!!! i have been riding
    for a little over a month now and i was wondering if this is the
    average speed of most people?

    --
    The Bruiser

    lvl 3 unicyclist, move out the way haha
    The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352

  2. The Bruiser

    The Bruiser Guest

    thanks a lot. yeah i dont have anyone to unicycle with so i dont have
    anyone to compare to or anything like that. I also noticed that that
    was both of our 70th posts.

    --
    The Bruiser

    lvl 3 unicyclist, move out the way haha
    The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352

  3. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  4. The Bruiser

    The Bruiser Guest

  5. Heh, I've been riding for 4 months, and I still haven't done all the
    level 2 skills yet.

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
    webspace.
    :cool:
    'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

  6. unifiend454

    unifiend454 Guest

    I don't really understand the whole skill level thing...
    well its not that I don't understand it but I just don't find it
    neccasary! cuz like I personaly ride for the fun of it...so whatever

    --
    unifiend454
    unifiend454's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11486

  7. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

    The Bruiser wrote:
    > yeah the ocean could be a barrier stopping us from riding together. haha

    actually it would be sorta coool to ride across the ocean on a huge
    giraffe
    ive thought about it, and the hardest thing would be making and
    mounting it

    --
    habbywall

    'Nick.Jantz' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com)
    I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL
    PM about advertising here!
    kristine did it! you should too!
    '\"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

  8. habbywall wrote:
    > actually it would be sorta coool to ride across the ocean on a huge
    > giraffe
    > ive thought about it, and the hardest thing would be making and
    > mounting it

    Heh, 6 mile giraffe. I think that beats the record.

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
    webspace.
    :cool:
    'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

  9. The Bruiser

    The Bruiser Guest

    haha that giraffe sounds like a neat idea. It would need to be a MUni
    girrafe though to handle the ocean floor. Just slap a Coker airfoil
    rim on there and your good to go.