Level of glucose?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Zolo, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Zolo

    Zolo Guest

    Please give me right limit of level glucose normal health person. Or some link where i can find this
    information. Sorry if group is not right. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

  3. Being diabetic...

    Normal range on a routine Glucometer - 80 - 120 Long term (HgBA1C or glycolized hemoglobin) ~6

    jake just an old burnt out paramedic