leverage on XT sti brake levers

Danny Alcott

Guest
I put a set of XT sti shifters on my bike, when I tried to change the leverage setting the little
blocks don't line up to go back in. Does any one have any experience with making this adjustment.
There are two little plastic blocks with a screw thru a small tab that hold them in place when I try
to put them back in with the cable connecter in the top or middle position the screws don't line up
with the holes. Thanks for any help

Danny

Danny Alcott wrote:
> I put a set of XT sti shifters on my bike, when I tried to change the leverage setting the little
> blocks don't line up to go back in. Does any one have any experience with making this adjustment.
> There are two little plastic blocks with a screw thru a small tab that hold them in place when I
> try to put them back in with the cable connecter in the top or middle position the screws don't
> line up with the holes. Thanks for any help
>
> Danny

If these are like the XTR V brakes, the little blocks don't go back in.

David