Levi fans boycott Assos

sbwirtz said:
Funny thread...but what is it that we don't like about Mr. Leipheimer?
Not sure about anyone else.

my 2cents --- Everytime the road goes up he pedals backwards while connected for dear life to someones wheel.

Next trouble would be he probably has some info on a few folks but is in so deep he can't dare say a word. Funny but that sounds like some other cyclist.

Last his fans are a bunch of asshat fishsimps who latch onto anything C. Brewer feed's their sorry Assos.

OAR8 said:

my 2cents --- Everytime the road goes up he pedals backwards while connected for dear life to someones wheel.

Next trouble would be he probably has some info on a few folks but is in so deep he can't dare say a word. Funny but that sounds like some other cyclist.

Last his fans are a bunch of asshat fishsimps who latch onto anything C. Brewer feed's their sorry Assos.
:D :D :D

hats off to the new CF Oncearunner!

OAR8 said:

They cannot really help that last one though, can they? After all, Levi is the ultimate fishsimp.

He's part of the Cult now. His year at Disco last year was just too difficult for me to believe after following him for a few years.

Man. I love the Cult. I thought they broke up. Haven't heard much of them since She Sells Sanctuary. What does Levi play?