Levi's Discovery

whiteboytrash said:
Thanks Tri4fun. Do you have anymore information on this ? We haven't heard of this tranfer. Its great news for Discovery. I hope they can win the Tour next year and with an American. Thanks for the update and sharing it with the forum.
levi is going to be a domestique for jan ullrich at disco. On top of the huge signing of levi, disco will also be signing basso, ullrich, landis, boonen, evans, and valverde. they plan to win every stage of the tour next year and the green, yellow, polka dot and white jerseys.

Gee... that signature sure looks familiar. Was the hot pink coloring supposed to bring attention to it?

moviekindoflife said:
levi is going to be a domestique for jan ullrich at disco. On top of the huge signing of levi, disco will also be signing basso, ullrich, landis, boonen, evans, and valverde. they plan to win every stage of the tour next year and the green, yellow, polka dot and white jerseys.

And then Lance and Tyler will prove that **** Pound is a crack addicted cross-dresser with a pathological hatred of American success. After Pound confesses to framing Tyler as part of Greg Lemond's plan to take over the world, the writers at L'Equipe will all throw down their typewriters and cry like babies. Fortunately, the French people will see the light and hire all the writers and editors at the Paceline to take over L'Equipe. The Tour will be moved to Texas, Paris-Roubaix will be relocated to a desert in Utah, and LeBlanc will buy a pair of cowboy boots and a ranch outside of Dallas. The NFL and NBA will buy out the ASO and allow riders to carry paint ball guns and rocket boosters. Finally, cycling will be worth watching.

Phew.

tcklyde said:
And then Lance and Tyler will prove that **** Pound is a crack addicted cross-dresser with a pathological hatred of American success. After Pound confesses to framing Tyler as part of Greg Lemond's plan to take over the world, the writers at L'Equipe will all throw down their typewriters and cry like babies. Fortunately, the French people will see the light and hire all the writers and editors at the Paceline to take over L'Equipe. The Tour will be moved to Texas, Paris-Roubaix will be relocated to a desert in Utah, and LeBlanc will buy a pair of cowboy boots and a ranch outside of Dallas. The NFL and NBA will buy out the ASO and allow riders to carry paint ball guns and rocket boosters. Finally, cycling will be worth watching.

Phew.
hahaha, i think the crack addicted cross-dresser part was my favorite

tcklyde said:

Phew.
Don't quit your day job.

tcklyde said:

Phew.
Please qui your day job and start writing for velonews or espn or something, we need a littel humor.

Oh I forgot, people here take everything seriously like moving the Tour to Texas so forget that.

whiteboytrash said:
Thanks Tri4fun. Do you have anymore information on this ? We haven't heard of this tranfer. Its great news for Discovery. I hope they can win the Tour next year and with an American. Thanks for the update and sharing it with the forum.
Subtle, measured, funny! Well done!

Back to a serious note though...sorry to break the humor, I think Levi should be in support of Popovych. Levi won't do anything and every one of us knows it. Levi sucks. He was supposed to be good this year and he sucks again.

rudycyclist said:
Back to a serious note though...sorry to break the humor, I think Levi should be in support of Popovych. Levi won't do anything and every one of us knows it. Levi sucks. He was supposed to be good this year and he sucks again.

This is a serious note? Are you kidding? Levi is much better than Popo. Neither are Tour winners, but Popo dropped thirteen places from last year and finished more than 30 minutes behind Levi at the Tour. Levi had a couple of bad days at the Tour. Popo just had a bad Tour.

whiteboytrash said:
Sometimes you make me mad, this time I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard. LOL:D

azdroptop said:
Sometimes you make me mad, this time I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard. LOL:D
Yup! Even a broken clock is right twice a day!