Liberation (?) of the PNW ;-)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bb, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Bb

    Bb Guest

    FlyingCoyote's trip to Moab/Fruita/Sedona got me to wondering: anyone from the Pacific Northwest
    considering a trip to that vacinity any time soon? Maybe we can have us a mass pilgrimage. I'm sick
    of the rain!

  2. BB says:

    > I'm sick of the rain!

    Then move!

    ;-P

    Steve sick of rain on the Other Coast

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 25 Mar 2003 18:56:58 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
    > BB says:
    >
    >> I'm sick of the rain!
    >
    > Then move!

    I've mentioned that option. Apparently I'd be living with a very unhappy wife if I did that. The
    rain is much less worrysome than a woman scorned.

  4. Spider

    Spider Guest

    BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > FlyingCoyote's trip to Moab/Fruita/Sedona got me to wondering: anyone from the Pacific Northwest
    > considering a trip to that vacinity any time soon? Maybe we can have us a mass pilgrimage. I'm
    > sick of the rain!

    Stick it out a couple of months. Riding in the Gorge in late spring is great. :)

    Or a trip to Sisters in a month. ;)

    Spider

  5. Blaine Bauer

    Blaine Bauer Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Spider wrote:
    > BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> FlyingCoyote's trip to Moab/Fruita/Sedona got me to wondering: anyone from the Pacific Northwest
    >> considering a trip to that vacinity any time soon? Maybe we can have us a mass pilgrimage. I'm
    >> sick of the rain!
    >
    > Stick it out a couple of months. Riding in the Gorge in late spring is great. :)

    Oh, I'll be doing that as well.

    > Or a trip to Sisters in a month. ;)

    As I do every spring, I'm pressing my riding buds to head down there. Maybe this time it'll work!

    BB