LIBERATOR falls hard, spanked by Apex MTB trail

LIBERATOR

Guest
Man, I didn't intend to do a tech ride today, I was just filming and
ran out of friggin space, thus turned around to resolve this to return
to Apex tomorrow and throw down bigtime, and getting filmed.

On the way back, I rode at a slower pace not trying to do any
conquering, and I got conquered. Not having a job seeing how I'm the
homeless urchin down by the railroad tracks (and all the train
engineers are FBI now), I didn't have money to get pedals like on my
Raleigh - big large circular with big teeth pedals - thus I'm using
these cheap caged stock pedals which were meant to be replaced by a
new purchaser. And I knew it, and I knew they were problematic, but I
thought I being so adaptive to all things, could adapt and make it
back without crashing, and without hike-a-biking like Ride-A-Lot does
most of the time.

WRONG!!

I cleared most of the wicked rock garden sections which are never
straight but always a turn - this what makes Apex so ruthless that you
can't see 40 feet ahead because it winds & snakes, but on one which
was a turn I turned but out of fear locked my brakes on a rock and it
flipped me but before I flipped I tried to dismount and couldn't,
because of the pedal cages - I was caged and could not escape the bike
- I went right over the edge of the trail down the side of the
mountain into thorny bushes and flipped onto my back with the bike
right on top of me and trapped - not because I was hurt or because I
didn't know how to manuever out of it (it was like grappling and being
held in a clinch), it was because my feet were still stuck in these
pedal cages, and a biker was going up Apex whilst this crash happened
on the way back - I suspect he might be a RUSH spy, but nevertheless
without his help I'd still be trying to escape. LOL, literally,
trapped and spanked, pancaked on the side of the mountain, the worse
fear any MTBer has is going over the edge, and I went over the edge.

I credit TKD for all my abilitys in avoiding severe injury, and even
this fellow biker who rescued me, said "Nice form in handling the
crash" - all from TKD www.chos.com. I have fallen like this before -
but because I could escape the bike I dance my way out of it where the
bike crashes and I'm doing footwork and never am off my feet. I've
done this previously on Apex twice where had I had pedal cages I would
have fallen like this those times, and I also did that on Deer Creek
Canyon "The Wall", had to dance my way out of a crash by dismounting
and dancing (stumbling down the rocks pushing the bike away). Had I
not had pedal cages I would have been able to do that this time too.
God I hate these stock junk ass pedals.

I sure hope I can find pedals like I had on my Raleigh, I think they
were Diamond Back pedals, huge circular and big teeth, it literally
felt like you were standing on large circle platforms.

No film data of me crashing, I ran out of space filming the trail so
you Freds like Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot) or G.T. who still is in
naming status, can be in awe or and fear of this treacherous trail.
What's still amazing to me, mass females ride this trail - yes they
pick safe lines which do exist, around and between the rocks, but
still, these lines are difficult to find and stay on. I am one that
goes over whatever rock you can put in front of me and that's what
makes me an amazing rider compared to most. I do not choose the
obvious line, I pick rocks that people would never think of riding
over, when an obvious safe line exists. That was not the case with my
crash today, I was on the regular route and didn't time everything
right thus the braking improperly threw me over the side of the
mountain.

And I didn't say "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I said "oh ****....!"...

But I'm going to hit Apex again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to
get some gloves somewhere before I go tomorrow. I had no gloves, no
helmet, and no trail shoes, I'm wearing Asic running shoes and these
are terror for MTBing, because when you put your foot down to stay a
crash, the mass cushion on the shoes deviates from the sturdy mount
you were trying to assume. Running shoes are not ideal for being on a
trail, either hiking or MTBing. But I'm homeless and poor - but still
can out perform you Fred sissys that have festivals when you see my
footage!!

Boo Yah!!

As soon as I clear my memory stick I'll photo my injuries thus proving
I fell hard - severe scratches and skin damage.

I usually never fall.

Martial-arts did me a world of good, so much so the other guy that
pulled me out noticed my control of kinesology. (sp?)

On Aug 25, 8:39 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> [...]
> get some gloves somewhere before I go tomorrow. I had no gloves, no
> helmet, and no trail shoes, I'm wearing Asic running shoes and these
> are terror for MTBing, because when you put your foot down to stay a
> crash, the mass cushion on the shoes deviates from the sturdy mount
> you were trying to assume. Running shoes are not ideal for being on a
> trail, either hiking or MTBing. But I'm homeless and poor - but still
> can out perform you Fred sissys that have festivals when you see my
> footage!!
>
> Boo Yah!!
>
> As soon as I clear my memory stick I'll photo my injuries thus proving
> I fell hard - severe scratches and skin damage.
>
> I usually never fall.
>
> Martial-arts did me a world of good, so much so the other guy that
> pulled me out noticed my control of kinesology. (sp?)

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=3&photo=646

I think this is the corner where I fell, just on the left side of the
picture, is more rocks and where you see the wild growth on the left
of the picture, that's coming up from the side of a mountain which
drops 50 feet 80 degree slope, and that's what I fell down. It doesn't
look like this is the side of a mountain because of the growth/trees
but it's all rooted on the slope of a mountain, not level ground. I
fell just south (bottom of the picture) of the rocks on the left hand
side (our left). In fact I'll probably film it tomorrow. I'll never
forget this spot, due to the large concrete chunk near where I went
head first. heh heh...

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=3&photo=2298

and that's me lastyear, with my Raleigh, which I'm really beginning to
miss right now, I would not have crashed had I had that bike....

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

> I think this is the corner where I fell, just on the left side of the
> picture, is more rocks and where you see the wild growth on the left
> of the picture, that's coming up from the side of a mountain which
> drops 50 feet 80 degree slope, and that's what I fell down. It doesn't
> look like this is the side of a mountain because of the growth/trees
> but it's all rooted on the slope of a mountain, not level ground. I
> fell just south (bottom of the picture) of the rocks on the left hand
> side (our left). In fact I'll probably film it tomorrow. I'll never
> forget this spot, due to the large concrete chunk near where I went
> head first. heh heh...
>
> http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=3&photo=2298
>
> and that's me lastyear, with my Raleigh, which I'm really beginning to
> miss right now, I would not have crashed had I had that bike....

so what color is the air on your planet?

> [...]
> get some gloves somewhere before I go tomorrow. I had no gloves, no
> helmet, and no trail shoes, I'm wearing Asic running shoes and these
> are terror for MTBing, because when you put your foot down to stay a
> crash, the mass cushion on the shoes deviates from the sturdy mount
> you were trying to assume. Running shoes are not ideal for being on a
> trail, either hiking or MTBing. But I'm homeless and poor - but still
> can out perform you Fred sissys that have festivals when you see my
> footage!!
>
> Boo Yah!!
>
> As soon as I clear my memory stick I'll photo my injuries thus proving
> I fell hard - severe scratches and skin damage.
>
> I usually never fall.
>
> Martial-arts did me a world of good, so much so the other guy that
> pulled me out noticed my control of kinesology. (sp?)

Lots of hard falls on your head really starts to explain a lot.

Fraser

Your fall wasn't an accident. It was a CIA/FBI job. You have been
exposing their evil inside deals with Chos. I would watch for polonium-
induced acute radiation syndrome if I were you.

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:12:13 +0000, WannabeSomeoneCares wrote:

> Your fall wasn't an accident. It was a CIA/FBI job. You have been
> exposing their evil inside deals with Chos. I would watch for polonium-
> induced acute radiation syndrome if I were you.

d*mn. figured it was an inside job. Virginia, Stephanie, even Libby,
all of them....

On Aug 26, 2:17 pm, daddy <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:12:13 +0000, WannabeSomeoneCares wrote:
> > Your fall wasn't an accident. It was a CIA/FBI job. You have been
> > exposing their evil inside deals with Chos. I would watch for polonium-
> > induced acute radiation syndrome if I were you.

> d*mn. figured it was an inside job. Virginia, Stephanie, even Libby,
> all of them....

Virginia 69'ing Stephanie.

> RUSH could have put better pedals on the bike, but NOOOO, they had
> these **** pedals put on...

couldnt be your crappy riding could it?

LIBERATOR wrote:

> That's me last year, I need prove nothing, I dominated Apex plenty of
> times..

"Dominated?" Ooooohhhh - you MAN, you...
<simper>

Cross-postings removed. This has nothing to do with either music or
martial arts. The fact that you are a dork has little to do with
mountain-biking, either, but at least the pic had a bike in it.