LIBERATOR MTBing video

tom wrote:
> On Jun 14, 3:36 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Me explaining to Mikey Loverine about trails I went to MTB but
>> couldn't due to no MTBing being allowed, except for a Ride-A-Lot trail
>> which is paved.
>>
>> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

> What did you do to your right wrist? Tom

Pulled his pud too hard.

I like the whole imaginary friend Mikey he now has. Pretty soon the
only help for him will be a lobotomy.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Jun 14, 6:56 pm, tom <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 3:36 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Me explaining to Mikey Loverine about trails I went to MTB but
> > couldn't due to no MTBing being allowed, except for a Ride-A-Lot trail
> > which is paved.

> >http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

> What did you do to your right wrist? Tom

Due to no sex I masturbated too hard and ripped all ligaments and
tendons and then broke the bone I couldn't stop myself.

On Jun 15, 12:12 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 6:56 pm, tom <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 14, 3:36 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Me explaining to Mikey Loverine about trails I went to MTB but
> > > couldn't due to no MTBing being allowed, except for a Ride-A-Lot trail
> > > which is paved.

> > >http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

> > What did you do to your right wrist? Tom

> Due to no sex I masturbated too hard and ripped all ligaments and
> tendons and then broke the bone I couldn't stop myself.

Yep, I've done that, too. But not due to no sex, just not enough...My
aching rotator cuff...Tom