LIBERATOR on video - mocking Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2036862186
>
> The Doudy Trail - paved, safe, doesn't even goto the mountains.
>
> It's definitely a Ride-A-Lot (PoochKums my Lolita) trail!!
>
> Boulder, Colorado, HWY 170, !!

I don't recall giving you permission to use my name in a video. My name
is copyrighted information. You are infringing on my copyright and
therefore required to pay me royalties on the use.

So now you're invading the poor unsuspecting people of the Republic of
Boulder. Are the homeless shelters nicer there?

While you are there, you may want to pay a visit to the mental health
center and pick up your lithium.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Jun 15, 3:06 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> >http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

> > The Doudy Trail - paved, safe, doesn't even goto the mountains.

> > It's definitely a Ride-A-Lot (PoochKums my Lolita) trail!!

> > Boulder, Colorado, HWY 170, !!

> I don't recall giving you permission to use my name in a video. My name
> is copyrighted information. You are infringing on my copyright and
> therefore required to pay me royalties on the use.
>
> So now you're invading the poor unsuspecting people of the Republic of
> Boulder. Are the homeless shelters nicer there?
>
> While you are there, you may want to pay a visit to the mental health
> center and pick up your lithium.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Sue me woman boobies!

And why weren't you on the trail, it was paved and safe, WTF? Where
were you Plumpy Lolita?

Oh wait, I'm not talking to Ride-A-Lot, I'm talking to his puppet
master Virginia Newbon, who owns the little feminin man.

Poor poor guy, I mean he-she, he can't break the leash and be
honorable and truthful to himself. He needs the attention from the
tinsel moron, he feels valued only when someone else gives him value,
he can't do it himself, and that's amazing, the tinsel moron can't do
it herself, either.

SUE ME RIDEY!! I'll squeeze your boobies in the courtroom!!

LIBERATOR wrote:

> SUE ME RIDEY!! I'll squeeze your boobies in the courtroom!!

You have no real assets to sue for.

Try me kook-slot and I'll remove your fugly head from your sloped shoulders.