Liberator woke up early for another "Black Diamond" ride

On Jun 21, 1:32 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >http://tinyurl.com/ytbq43

> L O FOCKING L!
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Oh brother, it has been joyed by the tinsel moron using another
alias.

Ridey, you're such a loopy little joy toy, that's why I mess with you
on the count of your inability to MTB for ****.

I worship you Ridey, because you're the model defect men shouldn't
ever be...!

Your sensitivity and innocence make you an appealing target to rip
into, and your lame ass videos which many MTBers laugh at. In fact, I
might have Bob at MoJo Wheels on film talking to me about you, and how
laughable you are. Do you want to see it?

On Jun 21, 7:41 pm, LIBERACE <[email protected]> queefed:
> On Jun 21, 1:32 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
>
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >http://tinyurl.com/ytbq43

> > L O FOCKING L!

> > --
> > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

> Oh brother, it has been joyed by the tinsel moron using another
> alias.

Alias .... you really are looped aren't you. You can look up my
posting history ... you can see where I am posting from.

Don't you remember the video of the blue circle riding we have down
here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVf8h4-2CDE

I even invited you to come down to New Mexico for alittle riding. Then
you queefed something about not wanting to push your shopping cart all
the way from CO.