License Plate Frames

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Matt & Terri, May 10, 2003.

  1. Matt & Terri

    Matt & Terri Guest

    Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?

    I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    that says "Biker Chick"

    I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.

    Thanks in advance.

    Matt

    Tags:

  2. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Matt & Terri" <[email protected]> wrote in news:yCbva.73330$3h5.3575548 @news2.east.cox.net:
    > Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    >
    > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    > that says "Biker Chick"

    How about "Stop terrorism. Boycott gasoline!"

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Matt & Terri wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    >
    > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    > that says "Biker Chick"
    >
    > I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Matt

    can't you get a custom cut one at any mall.... the same place they do the "rather be going in debt
    at Nordstoms" ones...???

    just a thought

    penny

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Matt & Terri wrote:
    > > Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    > >
    > > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants
    > > one that says "Biker Chick"
    > >
    > > I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > > Matt
    >
    > can't you get a custom cut one at any mall.... the same place they do the "rather be going in debt
    > at Nordstoms" ones...???
    >
    > just a thought
    >
    > penny

    Try googling "custom license plate frame".

    H.

    --
    To reply via email, replace "LastNameHere" with my last name.

  5. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 10 May 2003 18:34:06 GMT, Matt & Terri wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    >
    > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    > that says "Biker Chick"

    When people see "Biker Chick", they're more likely to think Harley-Davidson than Specialized.

    Mine says "Mountain bikers do it in the woods", but on my current vehicle the "do it in the woods"
    is covered up. Which is OK, I guess - my wife never liked that plate cover anyway.

    Oh, and I got it in a bike shop in Dallas, TX about eight years ago, so that's probably not
    much help!

  6. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "Matt & Terri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    |
    | I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike
    riding."
    | and my wife wants one that says "Biker Chick"
    |
    | I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    |
    | Thanks in advance.

    Haven't seen the in shops for a while, but I have two, one that says: "My other car is a mountain
    bike" (actually on the car that runs) and the other: "Re-cycle - ride your bike again." There also
    were ones that said "Mountain Bikers do it in the woods."

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/6/2003

  7. speaking of which, we saw one the other day that said :

    |==================|
    | Who lit the fuse |
    | |
    | <PLATE> |
    | |
    | on _YOUR_ tampon |
    ====================

    Even my wife thought it was funny

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    >
    > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    > that says "Biker Chick"
    >
    > I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Matt

    How about an AM-B frame? something only AM-Bers would recognize. like "Seen any whipsnakes lately?"

    should be good enough for some confusion. perhaps with a foux bike chain border.
    --
    ~Travis

  9. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Matt & Terri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    >
    > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike
    riding."
    > and my wife wants one that says "Biker Chick"
    >
    > I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Buy a blank one, and get a sign writing shop to produce you a sticker that says what you want to put
    on it. Here stickers with just text on them are quite cheap. They are a vinyl cutting, just the
    letters stick, and come on a backing sheet. I expect for the size of the font, and the fact that
    it's only a short line of text, that they'd be quite cheap.

    Trentus

  10. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

    Matt & Terri wrote:
    > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    > that says "Biker Chick"

    How about "MTB's love being dirty" or "MTB's do it anywhere"

    <Chuckle>

    Gyp

  11. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Matt & Terri wrote:
    > > I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants
    > > one that says "Biker Chick"
    >

    > How about "MTB's love being dirty" or "MTB's do it anywhere"
    >
    > <Chuckle>
    >
    > Gyp

    or "Happiness is 9 inches in the rear!"
    --
    Slacker

  12. Cowpunk

    Cowpunk Guest

    mine........ "Friends don't let friends ride junk"

  13. On Sat, 10 May 2003 11:45:00 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    |Matt & Terri wrote:
    |> Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    |>
    |> I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants one
    |> that says "Biker Chick"
    |>
    |> I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    |>
    |> Thanks in advance.
    |>
    |> Matt
    |
    |can't you get a custom cut one at any mall.... the same place they do the
    |"rather be going in debt at Nordstoms" ones...???

    Just be sure to spell check it

    http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/famishedviper.jpg

  14. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 10 May 2003 11:45:00 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > |Matt & Terri wrote:
    > |> Anyone know where I can order a bike-related license plate frame?
    > |>
    > |> I'm looking for one that says "Work Sucks! I'm going mountain bike riding." and my wife wants
    > |> one that says "Biker Chick"
    > |>
    > |> I've scoured the internet (google search) and came up empty.
    > |>
    > |> Thanks in advance.
    > |>
    > |> Matt
    > |
    > |can't you get a custom cut one at any mall.... the same place they do the
    > |"rather be going in debt at Nordstoms" ones...???
    >
    > Just be sure to spell check it
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/famishedviper.jpg

    So he's saying that his car likes to chow down on wood?

    Jon Bond I knew that car sucked cock, but...