Lidl Like a Bike

LSMike

Guest
Well, yesterday my little boy managed to balance with his feet off the
ground, and now he can do extended distances, I'm so proud. I feel a bit
bad, as we've not gone out with it as much as we should have, but he's so
chuffed with himself for being able to balance. Soon it'll be out on his
"proper" bike without the training wheels at this rate.

Thanks again Helen!

"LSMike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, yesterday my little boy managed to balance with his feet off the
> ground, and now he can do extended distances, I'm so proud. I feel a bit
> bad, as we've not gone out with it as much as we should have, but he's so
> chuffed with himself for being able to balance. Soon it'll be out on his
> "proper" bike without the training wheels at this rate.
>
> Thanks again Helen!

Excellent! So what year will he be wearing the Maillot Jaune in then?

Cheers, helen s :)