Life is good:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, May 8, 2003.

  1. Technician

    Technician Guest

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  5. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

  7. Dick

    Dick Guest

    bomba wrote:

    > ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
    >

    >> http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes/hapyness.jpg
    >

    > What's with the bitch piss on the right?
    >
    > And there was me thinking you liked your beer...

    The least he could have done is turn it around for the picture.

  8. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | In article <Y%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    | > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | > >
    | > > http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes/hapyness.jpg
    | > >

    | > I just have to say, if you're gonna drink hard lemonade, drink Mike's,
    and
    | > only on very, very hot days!
    |
    | Yeah, just make sure to chase it with a tums or zantac. (causes _BAD_ heart-burn IME, but i still
    | like it)

    If I'm gonna drink some hooch, there's a new "Margarita Ice" drink out. MMMMMMMMM, tastes just like
    a real Mexican Restaurant Margarita.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/6/2003

  9. bomba wrote:
    > ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
    >

    >> http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes/hapyness.jpg
    >

    > What's with the bitch piss on the right?

    Exactly that.....

    Gotta keep SWMBO happy

    > And there was me thinking you liked your beer...

    but I DO!

    In fact I'm ready to brew 2 kegs of Russian Imperial Stout Takes 1 year of final fermetation in the
    keg, though ;-(

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > bomba wrote:
    > > ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
    > >

    > >> http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes/hapyness.jpg
    > >

    > > What's with the bitch piss on the right?
    >
    > Exactly that.....
    >
    > Gotta keep SWMBO happy

    Heheheheh - careful!

    > > And there was me thinking you liked your beer...
    >
    > but I DO!
    >
    > In fact I'm ready to brew 2 kegs of Russian Imperial Stout Takes 1 year of final fermetation in
    > the keg, though ;-(

    Holy merd - that's like elephant pregnancy/2!

    Shaun aRe

  11. Jd

    Jd Guest

  12. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | In article <Y%[email protected]>, [email protected]
    > | says...
    > | > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > | > news:[email protected]...

    > | > I just have to say, if you're gonna drink hard lemonade, drink Mike's,
    > and
    > | > only on very, very hot days!
    > |
    > | Yeah, just make sure to chase it with a tums or zantac. (causes _BAD_ heart-burn IME, but i
    > | still like it)
    >
    > If I'm gonna drink some hooch, there's a new "Margarita Ice" drink out. MMMMMMMMM, tastes just
    > like a real Mexican Restaurant Margarita.

    I just make myself a GOOD margarita. I've never had a bottled lemonade, margarita, or similar that
    was anything beyond ok (and even that's a stretch).

    I have to agree about the Zantac. It's a prerequisite for me to have any kind of citrus drink and
    not suffer horribly.

    Matt (I have to say I love the expression "Bitch Piss". Too funny!)

  13. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

  14. El Barista

    El Barista Guest

    Nelson Binch

    > If I'm gonna drink some hooch, there's a new "Margarita Ice" drink out. MMMMMMMMM, tastes just
    > like a real Mexican Restaurant Margarita.

    We of closer proximity to our Southern border would beg to differ...

    -will

  15. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "El Barista" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    | Nelson Binch
    |
    | > If I'm gonna drink some hooch, there's a new "Margarita Ice" drink out. MMMMMMMMM, tastes just
    | > like a real Mexican Restaurant Margarita.
    |
    | We of closer proximity to our Southern border would beg to differ...

    Well, all I know is they were pouring them at a recent street festival in Charlotte and I thought
    they were great. And they do taste like "normal" house brand margaritas at mid-priced Mexican
    restaurants here.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/6/2003

  16. El Barista

    El Barista Guest

    Nelson Binch wrote:

    > Well, all I know is they were pouring them at a recent street festival in Charlotte and I thought
    > they were great. And they do taste like "normal" house brand margaritas at mid-priced Mexican
    > restaurants here.

    Well, as with any drink, it's only the first two that matter. :D

    -will

  17. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "El Barista" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Nelson Binch wrote:
    >
    > > Well, all I know is they were pouring them at a recent street festival
    in
    > > Charlotte and I thought they were great. And they do taste like
    "normal"
    > > house brand margaritas at mid-priced Mexican restaurants here.
    >
    > Well, as with any drink, it's only the first two that matter. :D
    >
    > -will

    Until the next morning. Then it's the last six or eight that really seem to matter as I ask myself
    "Why? What was I thinking?"

    Matt

  18. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > "El Barista" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Nelson Binch wrote:
    > >
    > > > Well, all I know is they were pouring them at a recent street festival
    > in
    > > > Charlotte and I thought they were great. And they do taste like
    > "normal"
    > > > house brand margaritas at mid-priced Mexican restaurants here.
    > >
    > > Well, as with any drink, it's only the first two that matter. :D
    > >
    > > -will
    > >

    > Until the next morning. Then it's the last six or eight that really seem to matter as I ask myself
    > "Why? What was I thinking?"
    >
    > Matt

    Hence why i am a very light drinker. that and i am a violent drunk, and i don't want that.
    --
    ~Travis

    travis57 at megalink dot net