Light Shot ~ !

"Huffff ~
Your sailboat's origami unfolds, unzips

Sails billowing across The Shimmering Sea. A frightful frenzy
Delights ripples, too, shimmers waving ~
Reflecting pool, a shimmering Looking Glass.

Through which I see ~
Through which I see The Shimmering Sea ...
Through which I see you

Seeing us, O, too clearly, too. Heraldic Crest ~
A spell cast, vessel tackling Grace, face onward,
Against the wind. All Stars aboard. Seaward gazing

Swan songs enchant your charmed
Company, seagulls, too, an origami flight unscrolls
Enfolded wings. Whitecaps cresting Creation's Book Foreword,

First read. A Table of Contents foretells
A cherry's cherished wish. A Charm enamors amour
Unarmed, disrobes. A Ravishing Book of Revelation Spells

Open manuscript, enlighten a starlit passage
Answer A Story's Tale read, shimmers gold leaf hammered,
A cresting wave spills upon a sandy quartz shore,

A Page turns, spreads illuminated geography,
A Beagle sailing, or something

Like this ~

..."
~ Twittering

"'I like to understand things,' said ****,
There's a great deal to attract one's attention
In this curious counter
Of Verb.'"
~ The Crown of Success

Twittering One wrote:
> "'I like to understand things,' said ****,
> There's a great deal to attract one's attention
> In this curious counter
> Of Verb.'"
> ~ The Crown of Success

Mornin' Twittering!

Had your coffee?

Do you drink coffee?

Double-A

Mornin' Twittering!
Had your coffee?
Do you drink coffee?
~ Double-A

Of course ~ in 8 hr.

Twittering One wrote:
> Mornin' Twittering!
> Had your coffee?
> Do you drink coffee?
> ~ Double-A
>
> Of course ~ in 8 hr.

Good.

I have Taster's Choice,
But haven't drank much lately.
Had a coffee grinder,
But it broke down.
Been drinking lots of
CocaCola Classic lately.

Maybe it's the sugar I crave.
When I mix up my homemade
Milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon drink,
I lose my craving for the coke.

Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
> Spices ...

Going out to look at the stars,
New Moon.

Double-A

<< " C is for capsicum,
My seductive sassy sorcerer,
Who, under tightly guarded lock and key,
Taught my lessons,"On how to cum!"
~ Twittering >>

It heartens me that I was of some small assisstance to you, even though
I'm finding it difficult to recall the facts of the incident in
question; the capsicum would have made my cum more tasty, yes.
clearly you were one of my thousands of victims; so many young faces,
blurring to technicolor, pink little faces, a major army of minors,
questing for the knowledge which only i could provide, a queu
stretching back into returnity, beyong shining andromeda, from the fire
maw of the biggest big bang bang bang suck;

when you make this stupid accusation again, which you will 5 minutes
nigh, as the sun rises tomorrow, to the joy of sundry North american
Indians,
when you do, which you will, I predict something of the baddest sort of
bad will happen to you; so bad it is inconceivable as to the quality
and nature of this sublime and fine fingured texture. I AM, as a guy
once said; I AM that I AM; I 'am very weary of you and your vile pedo
lame. put up or shutup; i'm open book; cite the page that we both know
has the specific text, though I need to subject it to close exegetical
sucrutiny, and publish my results along with my work on the dead sea
scrolls, and my explodsion of the silly da vinci code fraud, as part of
my 'investigations'. I AM the Marquis De Sade, but not the one you
think you've heard of: De Sade was a master Satirist, who made Jonathan
Swift look like an amateur; so too FRXXX McXXX--Y of ASSM; shall i
publish the sexocean link? I 'd better not: fragile minds may become
inhinged.

When you inSINuate again, which you will in 5 minutes, the very very
bad thing will happent to you.

You can't handle the *real* truth of Astron500, 'cause you dismissed
him as the *most despised*, as you were meant to. It was planned 6
years ago; I'm not divulging why and by whom

I've set a trap for you, in my languid way, though you really set it
yourself; I want you to experience the very bad thing. The very very
bad thing.

--
Robbie
Vindication is a dish served up in considerable heat

"O Caps,
You're so cute,
& Hot.
Let us go now, you