Light summer shirts with a front pouch? Anorak Style. Where?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Lyndon, May 26, 2003.

  1. Lyndon

    Lyndon Guest

    Now that I have a recumbent, I would like to be able to find a biking shirt with a front pouch,
    preferably with a light nylon zipper, like an anorak. Does anybody know where to steer me to find an
    article like this? It would be a plus if it was made from Coolmax, or some type of breathable
    fabric. Tried Sierra Trading Post, REI, etc. and no luck. Lyndon Salt Lake City

    Tags:

  2. Lyndon, perhaps this www.recumbentstuff.com Denny "Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now that I have a recumbent, I would like to be able to find a biking shirt with a front pouch,
    > preferably with a light nylon zipper, like an anorak. Does anybody know where to steer me to find
    > an article like this? It would be a plus if it was made from Coolmax, or some type of breathable
    > fabric. Tried Sierra Trading Post, REI, etc. and no luck. Lyndon Salt Lake City

  3. John

    John Guest

  4. Cbb

    Cbb Guest

    This site has recumbent jerseys with three front pockets. http://www.kucharik.com/jersey.htm

    Mt Borah makes a recumbent jersey with side pockets. http://www.mtborah.com/

    HostelShoppe sells the Mt Borah and some other pocketless jerseys. http://www.hostelshoppe.com/

    I'm surprised there are not more choices but I guess most riders just were casual clothes and don't
    bother with cycling specific clothing. I perfer the coolmax type clothing so I have a mix of
    recumbent specific, cycling and running clothes that I wear depending on the circumstances and
    temperature. Craig

    [email protected] (Lyndon) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Now that I have a recumbent, I would like to be able to find a biking shirt with a front pouch,
    > preferably with a light nylon zipper, like an anorak. Does anybody know where to steer me to find
    > an article like this? It would be a plus if it was made from Coolmax, or some type of breathable
    > fabric. Tried Sierra Trading Post, REI, etc. and no luck. Lyndon Salt Lake City

  5. <Chas>

    <Chas> Guest

    "Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now that I have a recumbent, I would like to be able to find a biking shirt with a front pouch,
    > preferably with a light nylon zipper, like an anorak. Does anybody know where to steer me to find
    > an article like this? It would be a plus if it was made from Coolmax, or some type of breathable
    > fabric. Tried Sierra Trading Post, REI, etc. and no luck. Lyndon Salt Lake City

    BentGear at bentgear.net sells recumbent jerseys with the pockets in front.

    I like their shorts but haven't tried the jerseys.

    <Chas> Haluzak Hybrid Race -- the inline wheelchair