Lighten Up

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
    hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls with hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the
    other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"

    Tags:

  2. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
    > hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
    with
    > hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I
    > don't care whether it's decorated or not!"

    As the representative of BlondesUSA, I must protest your feeble attempt at humor at the expense
    of Blondes.

  3. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
    > hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
    with
    > hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I
    > don't care whether it's decorated or not!"

    What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.

  4. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest

    "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for
    > > Christmas tree.After hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
    > with
    > > hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping
    down
    > > thenext tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
    >
    > What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.

    She was hoping someone here would explain it to her.

    carabelli

  5. "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching
    for
    > > > Christmas tree.After hours of subzero temperatures and a few close
    calls
    > > with
    > > > hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping
    > down
    > > > thenext tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
    > >
    > > What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.
    > >

    > She was hoping someone here would explain it to her.

    I hope she won't expect Atlas to explain it to her.

  6. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Nana Weedkiller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
    >> hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
    >with
    >> hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I
    >> don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
    >
    >What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.

    Oh, take a valium. It was a decent joke and at least I hadn't heard it before, which is unusual.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)