Lighten Up

Jan

Guest
There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls with hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the
other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
> hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
with
> hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I
> don't care whether it's decorated or not!"

As the representative of BlondesUSA, I must protest your feeble attempt at humor at the expense
of Blondes.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
> hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
with
> hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I
> don't care whether it's decorated or not!"

What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.

"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for
> > Christmas tree.After hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
> with
> > hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping
down
> > thenext tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
>
> What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.

She was hoping someone here would explain it to her.

carabelli

"carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching
for
> > > Christmas tree.After hours of subzero temperatures and a few close
calls
> > with
> > > hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping
> down
> > > thenext tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
> >
> > What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.
> >

> She was hoping someone here would explain it to her.

I hope she won't expect Atlas to explain it to her.

In article <[email protected]>,
Nana Weedkiller <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.After
>> hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls
>with
>> hungry wolves, one blonde turned to the other and said, "I'm chopping down thenext tree I see. I
>> don't care whether it's decorated or not!"
>
>What's really funny about this is Jan passing along "dumb blonde" jokes.

Oh, take a valium. It was a decent joke and at least I hadn't heard it before, which is unusual.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)