lightest and most shock absorbing insole?

Paulpm

Guest
I'm looking for the lightest or at least light insole that
provides the best shock absorption. I think the gel insoles
are good for shock, but they seem so heavy! Any
recommnedations are appreciated.

Thanks, p

Marshmallows. And when you finish the jog, you can eat the
insoles as a fast energy pick me up.

I would recommend any of the SOF Insoles. I am a severe
overpronator (complete flat feet) and I use the SOF graphite
orthotic - which is quite light (2.3 oz) and is very good
for shock absorption.

They *ARE* a little thick and dont fit all running shoes all
that well, and take time getting used to, but once you find
the right shoe (eg: Nike Air Pegasus) ; remove the existing
insole, replace them with the SOF Sole and get used to
them...they are heaven!

Hope that helps......

news:<[email protected]>...