lightest and most shock absorbing insole?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Paulpm, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Paulpm

    Paulpm Guest

    I'm looking for the lightest or at least light insole that
    provides the best shock absorption. I think the gel insoles
    are good for shock, but they seem so heavy! Any
    recommnedations are appreciated.

    Thanks, p

    Tags:

  2. Marshmallows. And when you finish the jog, you can eat the
    insoles as a fast energy pick me up.

  3. Paulpm

    Paulpm Guest

    Don't quit your day job.

    [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Marshmallows. And when you finish the jog, you can eat the
    > insoles as a fast energy pick me up.

  4. Takli

    Takli Guest

    I would recommend any of the SOF Insoles. I am a severe
    overpronator (complete flat feet) and I use the SOF graphite
    orthotic - which is quite light (2.3 oz) and is very good
    for shock absorption.

    They *ARE* a little thick and dont fit all running shoes all
    that well, and take time getting used to, but once you find
    the right shoe (eg: Nike Air Pegasus) ; remove the existing
    insole, replace them with the SOF Sole and get used to
    them...they are heaven!

    Hope that helps......

    news:<[email protected]>...