Lightest MTB shoe?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Digital Network, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?

    Has anyone compared the weight of Pearl Izumi Vaper to the Sidi Dominator 4 shoes?

    Cheers, Lee.

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Digital Networks" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?

    It is well-documented that Carla's rat ("Rizzo"???) wears the lightest MTBing shoes known to man.

    Bill "pic link likely to follow" S.

  3. Sorni says:

    >It is well-documented that Carla's rat ("Rizzo"???) wears the lightest MTBing shoes known to man.

    While Trackersterman's sandals run a close second.

    Steve

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > "Digital Networks" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?
    >
    > It is well-documented that Carla's rat ("Rizzo"???) wears the lightest MTBing shoes known to man.
    >
    > Bill "pic link likely to follow" S.

    His name is Fabritzio Ratsolini. We had custom made Sidi's made for him.

    The link:

    http://www.geocities.com/jknobbie/ratso.html

    And if anyone is interested, he's going for half price right now:

    http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Half_priced_special.JPG

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Digital Networks <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?
    >
    > Has anyone compared the weight of Pearl Izumi Vaper to the Sidi Dominator 4 shoes?
    >
    > Cheers, Lee.

    Shimano SPD sandals.

    JD