Lightest MTB shoe?

Digital Network

Guest
Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?

Has anyone compared the weight of Pearl Izumi Vaper to the Sidi Dominator 4 shoes?

Cheers, Lee.

"Digital Networks" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?

It is well-documented that Carla's rat ("Rizzo"???) wears the lightest MTBing shoes known to man.

Bill "pic link likely to follow" S.

Sorni says:

>It is well-documented that Carla's rat ("Rizzo"???) wears the lightest MTBing shoes known to man.

While Trackersterman's sandals run a close second.

Steve

> "Digital Networks" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?
>
> It is well-documented that Carla's rat ("Rizzo"???) wears the lightest MTBing shoes known to man.
>
> Bill "pic link likely to follow" S.

His name is Fabritzio Ratsolini. We had custom made Sidi's made for him.

The link:

http://www.geocities.com/jknobbie/ratso.html

And if anyone is interested, he's going for half price right now:

http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Half_priced_special.JPG

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Digital Networks <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know what the lightest MTB shoe is?
>
> Has anyone compared the weight of Pearl Izumi Vaper to the Sidi Dominator 4 shoes?
>
> Cheers, Lee.

Shimano SPD sandals.

JD